104 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Sasha
    • Mistress
    • Luxx
    • Anetra

Featured Posts

Levine

I loved that the episode was short, I couldn't care less of judges deliberations because we already know who's going to win and who's going to lipsync.

The most irritated thing in this episode, was that I KNEW from the "bye losers" that Poppy was going to be eliminated, expcially after what ru said to her. Like, make it less clear next time please.

I was worried for Sasha, but she slayed and she deserved the win. Malaysa to me was at the bottom, safe? a choice.

Amhetys is cute, but she really is far behind many of them. But I love her lipsyncs, she "wakes up" when she does those.

Cute episode. Lemme watch the untucked because Jax threw her team under the bus lmao

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonSwiftAnton

It's really too short, and such a depressing development that this show is sort of a preparty to the unbearable toxic gays of los angeles. Let's try to change that by signing this petition: https://chng.it/b2FDHrxQFn

Agreed on the tops and bottoms though. 

Juanlittlem

I actually liked the short episode! I could use a little bit more of the runways to see the looks better and some less workroom material 'cause I don't care about any of that. It was also kinda weird that we had like 1 minute of each group recording their commercial but overall I feel this is better than filling an episode with stuff we don't care like judges deliberation. 

They need to work on it tho' 'cause you could notice the cuts while Ru was talking.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

bionic
2 hours ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

It's really too short, and such a depressing development that this show is sort of a preparty to the unbearable toxic gays of los angeles. Let's try to change that by signing this petition: https://chng.it/b2FDHrxQFn

Agreed on the tops and bottoms though. 

There's a lucrative career to be made out of being TV famous and just appearing at events, unfortunately. Gottmik literally said that's why she does drag

buy bionic

Sneaky Oliver

The episode felt too short for me, I feel like we didn't see the judges...judging? That was weird. Many queens kinda made the same mistake especially from the Jax group

The runaway was almost non-existent but none of the looks were particularly special tbh 

Spoiler

I'm sad that Poppy got sent home this soon, I was really liking her style and she's so cute out of drag honestly cute boyfriend material

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

honestly cute boyfriend material

Agreed

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

alsemanche

The runtime is a mess... how are you gonna fit 15 queens in 40 minutes? By butchering the edit, that's how. We barely got to see the challenge prep for the first 2 groups (and the way they cut from the werk room to that was horrendous), the runway was too rushed and choppy, the judging felt like it didnt even happen... but they still managed to fit a discussion about religion that took up 50 minutes :bear: Also i can't at michelle directing by telling queens to "do it better" like... give them actual directions lol

Anw

Only Anetra's group was very good in this challenge sadly. The other too were a mess. Only Loosey made me actually laugh from the other 2 (lowkey wish she kept the character for snatch game, she seems to do Dolly well tbh). Sasha absolutely killed it, the neck thing cracked me up every time. 

The runway was good, expected better looks from some people. Sasha once again destroyed everyone else. Poppy's look was... something :air: and I didn't like Jax's look at all, idk why they praised it. 

The bottom 2 felt correct, and i wouldn't have minded either of them leaving. I really don't care for them on the show and they're very forgettable sadly. 

Excited for snatch game but also... it's gonna be a mess if they're gonna do a reading challenge, a 2 part snatch game, AND a runway in 40 minutes :rip:

Idk if y'all saw it in the preview but someone (i think it was one of the twins? Not sure) is dressed as 

Spoiler

Gaga's 2009 VMA??

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Fantina

Why am I enjoying the twins more than some of the other ones :ladyhaha: They were great in the challenge :firega: 

Spoiler

Sasha killed it :firega: Wish Poppy stayed, feel like she had a bit more to show :oops:                   

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

LaLuna

OK, this does not bode well for the rest of the season. The 40-minute format is really not working, and this was just a bad episode overall. Even Michelle was over it :billie:

CyanDante
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Idk if y'all saw it in the preview but someone (i think it was one of the twins? Not sure) is dressed as 

Hide contents

Gaga's 2009 VMA??

I think that was Amethyst. 

Also didn't like Jax's look at all and nor her attitude. Her looks look come across as very boxy to me :bionic:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

TheOriginalOne

Okay so this episode actually made me really like the twins and mistress. Like, I can actually see them being good friends after watching untucked. Really wished Sugar would have stood her ground like Mistress said when Jax told her to move. 
I also wish they would judge them as teams when ever they force them to work in huge teams like this. Team one definitely should have been the top team with Sasha or Salina winning. Team 2 safe. And then Team 3 should have been the bottom team with Jax and Poppy as the bottom 2. 
Overall, great episode! Glad Poppy left. If anything, she should have gone last week so we could have still had Irene. 

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S15 Thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived