achievement

Bloody Mary dethrones Shallow on Gaga’s Spotify

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, hausofgay said:

Interscope is sooo fcking dumb... They should have release that single 2 weeks ago

how were they meant to know how big this would get 2 weeks ago when the video had just been posted? :laughga:

some of y'all have some super unrealistic expectations

mother, what must i do?

25 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Taylor would have already released 10 versions, 3 short films, a TV special and 8 live performances. 

If Gaga did that we all would be gagging, so don't make it sound as a negative thing :ally:

ALGAYDO
30 minutes ago, AYURO said:

If Gaga did that we all would be gagging, so don't make it sound as a negative thing :ally:

If Gaga did that, she’d be dragged to hell and back by half of this fan base, and the other half would be extremely happy and over the moon :rip:

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

If Gaga did that, she’d be dragged to hell and back by half of this fan base, and the other half would be extremely happy and over the moon :rip:

Tbh I don’t see anything wrong with promoting your music and art, releasing different versions and performing it.

It is not like advertising super expensive champagnes or a make up brand.:stalkga:

So what is happening? Is it going to be on major official charts soon or is this just a cute moment we are having with the song being popular for a bit 

3 hours ago, hausofgay said:

Interscope is sooo fcking dumb... They should have release that single 2 weeks ago

What? A new single in the middle of Christmas is the dumbest decision. They are already playlisting it on literally every streaming service. What else could you ask for?

27 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

Tbh I don’t see anything wrong with promoting your music and art, releasi no different versions and performing it.

It is not like advertising super expensive champagnes or a make up brand.:stalkga:

Promoting your music is one thing and not letting other artists have their moment is another. Unfortunately Taylor falls under the latter category. 

58 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I know this fanbase is contradictory af but I always hear complains about her not promoting. So if she actually heavilly promotes something she would be dragged too? Ok :duck:

1 minute ago, AYURO said:

I know this fanbase is contradictory af but I always hear complains about her not promoting. So if she actually heavilly promotes something she would be dragged too? Ok :duck:

She’s not 23 that she will be heavily promoting her music now. She has other priorities. Fans just want basic playlisting and radio, nothing else. 

PartySick
3 hours ago, julz said:

Wow. Now Gaga wont feel the rush in releasing an album, knowing the big potential her old songs may bring :ladyhaha: Bloody Mary supremacy :firega:

3 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Or it inspires her to create more ground-breaking music and she releases a new album faster? :shrug:

Or Gaga's too smart to have her work ethic be impacted by a tiktok trend and she knows things that go viral can just as easily and quickly fall out of popularity :bear:

🖤

PartySick
54 minutes ago, Brizel said:

is this just a cute moment we are having with the song being popular for a bit 

This one^

🖤

Honestly, good. Locals looking it up on Spotify means they learn it's actually Gaga's song, which apparently quite a few of them aren't even aware of :bradley:

25 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Or Gaga's too smart to have her work ethic be impacted by a tiktok trend and she knows things that go viral can just as easily and quickly fall out of popularity :bear:

literally this, it's not major enough to pour hundreds of thousands of dollars into videos and performances!

the only way this would happen is if Bloody Mary was originally planned to be in the show, giving gaga and her team time to prepare videos and bookings for major promo. she can't just hop on SNL suddenly when everybody in the entire entertainment industry has had their christmas holiday promo plans booked way in advance!

their only options are social media and playlisting, which is what they've been dooooing

mother, what must i do?

Archived