šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Official Reveal Trailer

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

• El Verdugo changed the title to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - Official Reveal Trailer
Meta Mart

Fallen Order was amazingly good. I hope this is good too.

Seriously if you haven't played Fallen Order, breathtaking scenes and action designs, and a really well thought out dynamic interactive staging and exploration. It's mostly a simple direction paths design, but it takes you on a great journey. With these new system graphics, you have never felt more like you are wielding a light saber that glows like it's real, as if you are link out of Zelda.

I gave my copy away and then rebought it because I thought it was great.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album
  • Like 2

Meta Mart

There's this part with like witches and stuff. Honestly, it's like you actually feel like you're alive in the references to old gaming and what it means to match a game experience with what might be close to a real measureĀ of experience.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

• 4 months later...
bionic

the game is out girlies and it runs like my ass the morning after havingĀ taco bell

ea issued an 'apology' in which they simultaneously blamed users with high end, low end, and mid range PCs for struggling with the game :toofunny:

according to steam stats 65% of the time the game tries to launch it will fail to launch

if you play via steam then you need to run the EA Games app, but if you downloaded the game via Steam it will include a patch which breaks EA Games App and makes it unplayable

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1

River
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

the game is out girlies and it runs like my ass the morning after havingĀ taco bell

ea issued an 'apology' in which they simultaneously blamed users with high end, low end, and mid range PCs for struggling with the game :toofunny:

according to steam stats 65% of the time the game tries to launch it will fail to launch

if you play via steam then you need to run the EA Games app, but if you downloaded the game via Steam it will include a patch which breaks EA Games App and makes it unplayable

Glad I didn't buy it and decided to wait for a good sale.. the $90 price tag for the deluxe edition pissed me off..

they probably rushed to release it close to May the 4th :flop:

It still amazing how none of the reviews mentioned all these issues and gave it high scores, 87 in OpenCritic is not a score for a broken game, it's a score for a nearly perfect game.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1

bionic
1 hour ago, River said:

Glad I didn't buy it and decided to wait for a good sale.. the $90 price tag for the deluxe edition pissed me off..

they probably rushed to release it close to May the 4th :flop:

It still amazing how none of the reviews mentioned all these issues and gave it high scores, 87 in OpenCritic is not a score for a broken game, it's a score for a nearly perfect game.

if it werent attached to disney and the star wars IP and maybe was made by a less prestigious company then it'd be lucky to get above 40

buy bionic

River
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

if it werent attached to disney and the star wars IP and maybe was made by a less prestigious company then it'd be lucky to get above 40

Maybe I'll wait until they will give it for free with PS+, it took Fallen Order 4 years, I can wait that long :ladyhaha:

bionic
Just now, River said:

Maybe I'll wait until they will give it for free with PS+, it took Fallen Order 4 years, I can wait that long :ladyhaha:

itll be at least 25% off come the may 4th sales next year. i wouldnt be surprised if it hit $15 by next christmas (2024)

buy bionic

River
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

itll be at least 25% off come the may 4th sales next year. i wouldnt be surprised if it hit $15 by next christmas (2024)

yeah EA games prices are falling quickly, not like Ubisoft games, but they lose value after 1 year.

Ā