Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

John Wayne Appreciation

Noah

Featured Posts

I’ve been feeling the vibe and message of the Song a LOT lately, so let’s throwback to the final Single of the Joanne Era, John Wayne! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, MingersPrayer said:

I love this song so much. And the video. 

The Energy is just so wild! She definitely needs to bring it back for the next Residency and Tour! It would’ve fit Chromatica Ball so well with all the pyrotechnics as well!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

It's one of my favorites from Joanne and a song I always had on my running playlist. I used to watch the video at 0.25 speed just to catch everything, what an experience :huntyga:

Starmie25

One of her best music videos. I will never understand the h8. The visuals are an absolute adrenaline rush!

Togekiss

It’s my FAVORITE video hands down, and the most crazy-ga we’ve gotten in years. I absolutely love it :enigma:

bring on that pecan pie

Johnny Wayne
1 hour ago, NicoB said:

I do like @Johnny Wayne. A lovely and amazing member of this community.

Glad that you made a thread for them!

I know u just trollin 'n all

But this might be the nicest thing anyone on here has ever said about me so I'ma just pretend it's all really heartfelt :fatcat::fatcat::fatcat: obrigado miss brazillianna :kiss:

OT: I really hope gaga starts including a more "rock" oriented section in her shows (LG7 rock album when??) and this song is a HUGELY underlooked staple in her career that should make a comeback for that! Seriously we all sleep way too hard on this song and it gave us some of the best joanne era moments... you could really see GAGA's fire was still in there when it came to playing or talking about this song :fatcat:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Johnny Wayne said:

I know u just trollin 'n all

But this might be the nicest thing anyone on here has ever said about me so I'ma just pretend it's all really heartfelt :fatcat::fatcat::fatcat: obrigado miss brazillianna :kiss:

OT: I really hope gaga starts including a more "rock" oriented section in her shows (LG7 rock album when??) and this song is a HUGELY underlooked staple in her career that should make a comeback for that! Seriously we all sleep way too hard on this song and it gave us some of the best joanne era moments... you could really see GAGA's fire was still in there when it came to playing or talking about this song :fatcat:

no its because when i read the title i actually thought it was about you :bradley:

but you defintely is an iconic and awesome member with fancy taste!:firega:

Property of @Whale

Reject False Icons

Not gonna lie the video makes me wanna dent cars with high heels and gives me an urge to crash a car john wayne joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

It’s a freaking adrenaline shot 

Archived