Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Tour of Tours

artpopulace

Featured Posts

artpopulace

Given the universal desire of seeing past tours, I am imaging limited-date tour of tours with a dedicated restaging of a previous tour per continent group:

The Monster Ball - North America

- New York, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Vancouver  

Born This Way Ball - Asia Pacific

- Seoul, Tokyo, Manila, Thailand, India, Melbourne 

artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball - Europe

- London, Paris, Düsseldorf, Arnhem, Stockholm, Instabul

Joanne World Tour - Africa (and Middle East?)

- Johannesburg, Cape Town, and more!

Chromatica Ball Tour - South America

- São Paulo, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Santiago

TMB is of course North America since most of the dates there. BTWB is most iconic in Asia Pacific while artRAVE is the greatest in Europe. Africa (and maybe Middle East) gets JWT and South America for CBT! Especially for Latin monsters! Giving her best tours, CBT and BTWB, to her best fans of course!

I know this will not happen, but imagine the slayage. She can do this when in a few decade or two when she's just touring instead of releasing music. A greatest hits tour will be much better though! 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

This reminds me of Gaga wanting to bring back BTWB for a weekend in London during 2014/2015. So sad it never happened, as she still has the castle in a storage unit + it could get an updated Setlist. 

I think it‘s a fun idea tho! and by the way, to me JWT always felt more like a GH Tour than a Tour supporting Joanne. Especially after the Superbowl it seemed like a great celebration of her career so far.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

OMonster
32 minutes ago, Noah said:

This reminds me of Gaga wanting to bring back BTWB for a weekend in London during 2014/2015. So sad it never happened, as she still has the castle in a storage unit + it could get an updated Setlist. 

I think it‘s a fun idea tho! and by the way, to me JWT always felt more like a GH Tour than a Tour supporting Joanne. Especially after the Superbowl it seemed like a great celebration of her career so far.

I'd say the same about TCB too, especially with the opening.

subtext / fantasy

elijahfan

Could be fun, but that's financially and logistically impossible to do. Also, Gaga is not one to look back - she hasn't even released a greatest hits album, which is insane when you think about it.

I think what this thread basically means is we're desperate for tour DVDs :toofunny:

TheBadRomancer

I would cry if she did this but would also 100% cry at ticket prices and how insane the line and crowd would be.

Archived