- It's her best album

- Rain On Me & Free Woman are Gaga's best songs ever

- The album cover it's her best

- Free Woman should had been the lead single

- 1000 Doves should had been the next single, after 911

- The tour was bad

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Reality

Girl, your opinions are either not unpopular at all or some of the wildest sh*t ever. No inbetween :giveup: 

🖤👹

Ophelia

Joanne:

Just Another Day is the best track. simple, catchy, Beatles-like melody with lyrics that feel VERY real, straight out of her soul:flutter:

JWT was her worst tour, I was low key bored during it. The flying runways were badly designed.

A-yo was a horrible single choice (and album track choice too:awkney:

Diamond Heart is amazing:legend: this is a popular opinion ik….i just sometimes wish it had a little bit more rock than country sound

Chromatica:

Kinda feels souless next to her other albums…..I blame Bloodpo*p 

Replay being the best track is basically the proof Blood shouldn’t touch her music ever again (it was produced by Burns)

Rain on Me video is SO UNDERRATED

Love me right should be on the album instead of 1000 flops

dont forget these are just my opinions:fan:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

Chromatica :

- The album cover it's her best

How is this unpopular lol.

Joanne

I think if the Album had 2-3 more Pop Songs, fans would‘ve said it‘s her best Album.

The JWT never seemed like a Tour for Joanne to me, but more like a GH Tour

Chromatica

I don‘t even want to think about all the amazingness that would‘ve happened without Covid, but I‘m happy she did the best with what she had for Promotion. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

3 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

- The tour was too short

fixed it

mine 

Joanne:

-JAD is an amazing song

-DIC doesn't belong in the album

Chromatica:

-It's Gaga's best, most cohesive album

-SFA gets too much hate

-Plastic Doll is the worst song on the album

-The alien planet/space pop opera/ B class sci-fi film concept should've been kept throughout the era, it was too solid to let it go like they did.

Blackout19
37 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

Plastic Doll is the worst son on the album

Britney Spears What GIF

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Controversiaga

chromatica has too many filler skips imo and some songs sounds very not gaga and super generic.

the album really only has 4 solid tracks (Alice, 911, replay, enigma)

The Chromatica Ball is the best thing we got out of the Chromatica era.

hey girl is amazing

I also believe these two albums, Gaga contributed the least to lyrically, compared to her previous albums

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

17 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Britney Spears What GIF

It sounds extremely generic to me.

That being said, it's in a comparative way, it's not a bad song per se

PartySick
2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

Kinda feels souless next to her other albums…..I blame Bloodpo*p 

Replay being the best track is basically the proof Blood shouldn’t touch her music ever again (it was produced by Burns)

Here for these :applause: the flat production is my biggest issue with Chromatica. I still love it but I'd very much like if she didn't work with Blood again or at least have him take a backseat role like he did for Joanne.

Though I think SFA is the best song on the album with Enigma coming in second. Less so due to the production, the songs as a whole are amazing :flutter: but Replay is probably the best produced song on the album, you're right there.

Unpopular opinion for Joanne: It's her best album :grr:

She should work with analog instruments more often. It sounds SOOOO much better than having everything done on a program *coughbloodpopcough*

Perfect Illusion is her most hype lead single

Joanne is her second best ballad (right behind Dope)

Just Another Day deserved to be pushed at least as a promo single, if not a full single, and it deserved a spot on the JWT

🖤

whoresup

Joanne

The album version of Joanne (the song) is far too nasal and squeaky but the piano version is perfection. 

A-Yo, Hey Girl and John Wayne are horrible tracks.

There are great tracks but lots of them seem like country parody rather than authentically Gaga.

Chromatica

Rain on Me is very basic, I mainly skip it.

Sour Candy would have been better without BLACKPINK.

Free Woman is overrated. 

MrHappy

Joanne doesn't know what she wants to be, pop, country, pop rock, indie ? Songs are amazing but album needed more ballads or country influenced songs like Sinner's pray to be more concept.

Hey Girl is amazing if you say opposite you dont have a taste. 

Stupid love was a bad choise for a lead single. 

All of the songs are greate (except Fun Tonight) but some of them too generic to be a Gaga song. 

The alien, space concept was amazing they should have stick with it for TCB

They should have release cartoon music video inspired by 90's retro animes, during the pandemic.

Joanne:

My second favourite Gaga album so I don’t really have many bad opinions. I love it and return to each song, minus Hey Girl. It’s not awful and the production is fun but it just hasn’t stood the test of time compared to the other songs on the album in my opinion. The second worst track is Come To Mama on the album but there’s an infectious joy to it that I admire. 

The amount of promo we got for this era was incredible and no one ever mentions it enough. I don’t think we’ll ever get this level of promo again.

Angel Down / AD (Work Tape) is some of  Gaga’s best lyrical and vocal work and she knows it, hence the TCB performances. 

Perfect Illusion would've made a great promo single and definitely garnered a lot of attention with Tame Impala involved, but a lead single it was not (Diamond Heart was the clear choice for lead single). 

Chromatica:

The missed single opportunities: Sour Candy, Alice, Free Woman, Replay, Babylon. It’s literally oozing with hits and she could’ve killed it single-wise but we got two singles? Really? 

I like the idea behind Fun Tonight but it’s quite frankly a boring song that sounds like something Taylor, Katy or Carly Rae Jepson could’ve done. 

I love SFA’s ending but hate the rest of the song weirdly. 

**** Deluxe editions, Gaga should've put Love Me Right & 1000 Doves (Piano) on the standard edition. 

TCB felt more like a greatest hits tour. 

GoldenEmperor

I agree, Joanne overall a good era, really close to the kind of promos we have before ARTPOP. Yes, John Wayne is one of her best music videos,  the coachella set was amazing, the joanne world tour staging was incredible for what i see in videos (stage, platforma, lighting).

I like so much the cover or Chromatica it is perfect. Rain on me is one og her best music videos, she needs to work again with Robert Rodriguez. The Chromatica Ball was useless boring **** (she at less should do 5 dates in LatAm) really close to whay she do in Las Vegas. But What can do? Wherever make her happy (i guess) :)

Archived