MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Very Gaga Holiday

heavymetalartpop

Featured Posts

heavymetalartpop

Who is streaming A Very Gaga Holiday to get into the holiday spirit? I love Gaga’s live singing - her vocals are so intoxicating. I also love the rendition of You & I on this where she stops to talk about her Grandpa, so sweet. 

• Love 2
heavymetalartpop
4 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Just watched this special last night! She's so stunning in it :enigma:

Wait there’s a whole video special too?? I didn’t know that omg. Where do you watch it?

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

Wait there’s a whole video special too?? I didn’t know that omg. Where do you watch it?

Oh my god you're in for a treat sis, it's amazing! It was released as a Thanksgiving Special but this Holiday album is the same live performances.

Enjoy!! :vegas:

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/30/2022 at 3:09 PM, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Oh my god you're in for a treat sis, it's amazing! It was released as a Thanksgiving Special but this Holiday album is the same live performances.

Enjoy!! :vegas:

For some reason, this video freezes at the end when she's doing Marry The Night. So here is another video with that performance!

• Thanks 1
ChicaSkas
On 11/30/2022 at 12:05 PM, heavymetalARTPOP said:

You can download it here! I just featured it last night on the first day of the Advent calendar!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2