đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARUTW had the biggest streaming day since 2019

sara57

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

I remember crying while she singing it at the Chromatica Ball, what a moment :giveup:

Same sis, I poured my heart out :bradley:

androiduser

what a missed opportunity, it could have been one of the biggest hits of her career. I'll never get over it

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

what a missed opportunity, it could have been one of the biggest hits of her career. I'll never get over it

I totally get what you mean but I feel like it already is now. Yeah, it wasn't a US/WW single and didn't reach its maximum commercial potential but it was an official single in a number of European countries and has remained steady in her top 10 Spotify most-played top 10 songs, ever since ASIB's release. I think it would've probably ended up out-peaking Applause on US radio and doing phenomenally but it's still a well known Gaga song and people always seem to know it when I play it, even non-Gaga fans. It's 860m on Spotify and 300m+ on Youtube. It's covered regularly around the world on singing competitions and played at weddings, as far as I'm concerned it is a Gaga classic. 

Anderson123
3 hours ago, androiduser said:

This sentence right here. There's so many songs that we can use it with lol. Dance In The Dark, ScheiĂźe, Do What U Want, Sour Candy, Babylon, Always Remember Us This Way.

An organic hit... Too bad she doesnt sing the song completely at chromatica ball. I wish we had a proper tv performance of this song uploaded on her youtube page

Let’s not act like it’s not a hit already. It’s eligible for 4x platinum in the US and is diamond in some markets too.

darkgaga
4 hours ago, Vicks said:

An organic hit... Too bad she doesnt sing the song completely at chromatica ball. I wish we had a proper tv performance of this song uploaded on her youtube page

She did sing it completely right?

56 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

She did sing it completely right?

She did in Dusseldorf. I just watched my own recording of that performance yesterday :bradley:

HermioneT

This song will never get old, it's a true classic :firega:

A little anecdote: My personal measurement of if a song is an absolute smash hit is when my middle aged workout class teacher has it in her playlist (which is full of old Rihanna or P!ink classics and stuff like that). ARUTW has been a staple on her stretching playlist for over one years, even substituting Shallow :vegas:

She / hers

Archived