💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Will Taylor ever surpass Drake on Spotify?

Vicks

Featured Posts

I'm shook eminem is so fking high, and BTS tbh lol almost 30 BILLION!! dedicated fans

I def think Taylor can and will surpass, she only put her albums up when Witness came out 

Patrickern777
50 minutes ago, weed said:

I'm shook eminem is so fking high, and BTS tbh lol almost 30 BILLION!! dedicated fans

I def think Taylor can and will surpass, she only put her albums up when Witness came out 

Noo! That was because 1989 achievet platiumstatus for the 2. or 3. time the week before witness came out 🤣🤫🙊

Economy
4 hours ago, weed said:

Eminem by some measures was considered the best selling artist of this century

I'm not surprised he's high up on the list despite the streaming era arriving long past his peak.

A large crowd of especially young guys 25 to 40 years old consider him a classic and revisit his stuff frequently still

Mister Gaga

Eventually, yes. She's playing the long run. She still has SNTV, which will be ****ing huge, 1989 and Reputa + new releases, and her back catalgoue receiving millions of streams per day. She'll get there, with the years. While Drake has peaked, Taylor is on and unusually long imperial phase, which will continue for at least the next 5 years. She has a long career ahead of her, and a 13th album will happen. 

She'll surpass him in the end.

phantasmas
On 11/19/2022 at 12:13 PM, Economy said:

I'm not surprised he's high up on the list despite the streaming era arriving long past his peak.

A large crowd of especially young guys 25 to 40 years old consider him a classic and revisit his stuff frequently still

And we should avoid those men at all costs :partysick:

myluis617
On 11/19/2022 at 3:13 PM, Economy said:

He is the greatest rapper alive to me. I listen to him constantly. Love his old dark work.

Archived