đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Presale/Ticket Thread

MessyTop

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Crazy how this has been going down.  I wonder if they hold back any ticket allocation for later sale dates. 

There’s probably some, but they’re doing “dynamic” pricing so it’s going to shoot way up in price for no reason 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Even though queues are still going on , most dates have No tickets available. It sucks 

Try your hand at the general sale. There are tickets left, just not in the batch set aside for pre-sale. They only put a fraction of seats on sale for the pre-sales so a lot of the "sold out" sections are not in fact sold out. There are some set aside just for tomorrow's Capital One pre-sale as well. 

SharkmanthaC

So many videos of people on TikTok with their frustrations of this process. It’s insane. I haven’t even been able to get the app to load all day. 

she/her/hers

MessyTop
35 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Okay but why are not even good seats $1000!!

Cause Ticketmaster was counting with fans panicking.  Twitter is full of fans that got nosebleeds for 250 bucks behind the stage. 
I understand the urge to get a ticket, but that’s just dumb. 

bluemonkey

I got myself a ticket… that was stressful indeed but this is my first Taylor concert! Anyone going alone?

Lanadelduck

Got three tickets. Took over 4 hours. Worst rollout I’ve ever seen. We really needed four tickets   Paid 867 each for pretty good floor tickets and at that point we were glad to have them.  There was not a single ticket left after 5 min 

Lanadelduck
8 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

I got myself a ticket… that was stressful indeed but this is my first Taylor concert! Anyone going alone?

Went alone to 1989. Great show

14 hours ago, JGD said:

Well, I got tickets but they're back side views :triggered:

Same :selena: I saw someone on TikTok post a video in a section near mine from the rep tour where you can still see almost everything so I know I’ll probably have decent visibility but I really want to see the front. There’s 6 months left so hopefully I can find better tickets for a deal.

14 hours ago, Mr Mendes said:

Try your hand at the general sale. There are tickets left, just not in the batch set aside for pre-sale. They only put a fraction of seats on sale for the pre-sales so a lot of the "sold out" sections are not in fact sold out. There are some set aside just for tomorrow's Capital One pre-sale as well. 

I would try the general sale as well but you’re going to have to do the same rushing for tickets :nooo: there were more people in the queue trying to buy tickets in NRG stadium yesterday than there is capacity 

12 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Cause Ticketmaster was counting with fans panicking.  Twitter is full of fans that got nosebleeds for 250 bucks behind the stage. 
I understand the urge to get a ticket, but that’s just dumb. 

Thankfully my nosebleeds were only like $100, if they were any more I would’ve said absolutely not 

Archived