Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Presale/Ticket Thread

MessyTop

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Well if you are on Taylor thread , most likely you’ll get bombarded with Taylor spots. 
maybe go outside, go for a walk, listen to Gaga. Is not that deep. Let the fans rejoice. The world is such a tough place, is constant bad news, let us rejoice in a Taylor swift thread about Taylor tickets. 

It is not just because of this specific thread. Everyday I see at least 2 threads praising Taylor's number 1, and oh, she keeps on winning. It is so annoying to see so many superficial fans that just run toward whoever is the It girl. It is so... soulless. My bad for posting on this specific thread, but I feel how I feel.

I feel sad to understand that I either get with it, or shut up. If I think or say something different to all of you about your It Girl Of The Moment, then Im just in the wrong. I thought I could say or write how I felt in this website. Seems not.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
18 minutes ago, C Rose said:

It is not just because of this specific thread. Everyday I see at least 2 threads praising Taylor's number 1, and oh, she keeps on winning. It is so annoying to see so many superficial fans that just run toward whoever is the It girl. It is so... soulless. My bad for posting on this specific thread, but I feel how I feel.

I feel sad to understand that I either get with it, or shut up. If I think or say something different to all of you about your It Girl Of The Moment, then Im just in the wrong. I thought I could say or write how I felt in this website. Seems not.

1. Soulesss? You think fans want to spend thousands to dollars in tickets just for  “the it girl of the moment” ? Lol we are real fans 
2. It seems to me that more then disliking the Album or Taylor , you feel left out. 
3. I think you are enjoying the attention.

4. My advice is open a thread: “enough with Taylor” and post and enjoy. Nobody is stopping you. 

have a blessed day

stream Anti-hero 

3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

1. Soulesss? You think fans wanting to spend thousands to dollars in tickets for “the it girl of the moment” ? Lol
2. It seems to me that more then disliking the Album or Taylor , you feel left out. 
3. I think you are enjoying the attention.

4. My advice is open a thread: “enough with Taylor” and post and enjoy. Nobody is stopping you. 

have a blessed day

stream Anti-hero 

Is that the reason why you opened this thread? Attention? Are you suggesting that based on personal experience?

I dont need attention. I really thought I had a voice in here, even if it didnt stand with the majority. I understand how it goes now, thanks for clearing that up for me!

And yeah, I think it is a bit soulless.

MessyTop

Let’s take the thread back! 
I love using the block feature! :kiss:
any more folk got codes later in the day??? we still got a couple of hours left! 

Sparkling Dita Von Teese GIF by Taylor Swift

Maxine Puth
5 minutes ago, C Rose said:

Is that the reason why you opened this thread? Attention? Are you suggesting that based on personal experience?

I dont need attention. I really thought I had a voice in here, even if it didnt stand with the majority. I understand how it goes now, thanks for clearing that up for me!

And yeah, I think it is a bit soulless.

Your last 10 posts (which date back to last Thursday) are all dissing Taylor in multiple threads. At this point you’re purposely avoiding Gaga threads (I know they exist, I’ve made multiple in the last week) so you can shade Taylor every change you get. Don’t play the victim lol. You have so many opportunities to talk about Gaga on here but have chosen not to so you can complain about all the Taylor content. You also have the ability to make Gaga content too. 

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Let’s take the thread back! 
any more folk got codes later in the day??? we still got a couple of hours left! 

Sparkling Dita Von Teese GIF by Taylor Swift

I’m broke so I’ll be watching the YouTube videos :ladyhaha: But I’m extremely interested in how she will split up her discography. 

1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

Your last 10 posts (which date back to last Thursday) are all dissing Taylor in multiple threads. At this point you’re purposely avoiding Gaga threads (I know they exist, I’ve made multiple in the last week) so you can shade Taylor every change you get. Don’t play the victim lol. 

Didnt realize I had a follower. And by the way, I have been participating in Gaga related threads. But I understand why you would just notice me in the Taylor threads. Go off, sis. 🥱

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’m broke so I’ll be watching the YouTube videos :ladyhaha: But I’m extremely interested in how she will split up her discography. 

Yeah I bet the show is gonna be long! She has so many hits and fan favorites!

MessyTop
1 minute ago, ChromaticaGUY said:

I got my email! I’ll be in Pittsburg! Ready to Battle For My Life (Babylon) tomorrow morning 😩😩😩

Yay. Congrats! You are almost there 

Maxine Puth

I did some more digging around and it looks like the one thread that person ever even made was about, you guessed it, Taylor Swift. :ladyhaha: And yet they come here to read Gaga news. This isn’t the place for Taylor Swift!

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

still no email… 2 hours left… but no wait list email :messga:

You got this. Sending you good vibes 

taylor swift heart GIF

Saint Hollywood

Got the email pretty early this afternoon! Hopefully I can attend one of the shows at either MetLife or Gillette :bradley:

Archived