Nothing on but Apple Music 

Ringing in the ears 

hall of ooh yah

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS
1 hour ago, Dayman said:

Even Paparazzi exists solely because the label wanted a song with that title - so they went and made it.

Where has that ever been said? 

Wiki and Gagapedia both cite the inspiration as of course her fascination with fame, but also how one could balance that with love. Also her infatuation with Luc and her own narcissism

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Where has that ever been said? 

Wiki and Gagapedia both cite the inspiration as of course her fascination with fame, but also how one could balance that with love. Also her infatuation with Luc and her own narcissism

Rob Fusari did a whole talk about the creation of that song. Believe what you like (and say what you want about him :rip:), but a lot of this is consistent with other things I've heard. The label had the concept, Gaga wrote a version and Fusari wrote a version and they combined the two.

RaraBitch

the people shutting him down and telling him to move on are the same people who'll proclaim act 2 as 2023's album of the year :giggle:

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS (artRave version at least)

And the leaked Kendrick Lamar version :ohwell:

Can someone explain why Gaga and people think ARTPOP was ahead of its time? 

it’s my least favourite Gaga album so I just need some explanation on it :poot:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

4 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

It is very sad how he held on to such a mediocre product.... Day after day reminiscing about something that never worked but allows him to extract revenue from those heavy fans who continue to live in the past and what "could have been."

Exactly my thoughts. I like Gaga owns it as part of her discography but realizes it’s not her best work. It’s almost embarrasing for DJWS to keep dwelling on it. Like dude… was that your best work? Really?

as for the surprise, I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be some demo at most.

LastNight

I’d love it if they released just one song that almost made the original cut and put it in DWUW’s old position on the track list. It would be a nice touch to use the 10th anniversary to make the album complete once again. 

RAMROD

:billie: he better not be building all that fake hype just to sell his little show at a night club like the last time, AGAIN. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Liked by Freddie :excited2:

He's so sweet to try and do something for us fans who obviously have been begging him for years. I think he'll do what he can, he made it clear a few times that the problem w releasing act 2 is with the label, so idk we'll see. Maybe just some demos but still I'll be happy for whatever we get :tony:

heavymetalartpop
3 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

It is. And the worst part is that it's not because of Gaga. I'm absolutely certain that what ARTPOP turned out to be had NOTHING TO DO with what Gaga wanted it to be. She just ended up bowing to pressure from her label and management team and making an album that was supposed to be "commercial" after BTW was interpreted as not being as successful as it could have been (bombastic hits ala Bad Romance). I think during that time she tried to sustain the experimental album narrative, as if to reinstate some control over the product, but that she eventually dropped that narrative ("I don't remember ARTPOP"). There is literally one song produced by Guetta and will.i.am (which turns out to be surprisingly the best on the album, but where it is clear Gaga's input that she managed to make something worthy out of a label-mandated collaboration). I think many of us, and especially her, know that that album is a lackluster effort, that has little and nothing to do with what she wanted to do at the time and was in a position to deliver to the world. Each and every one of her previous and subsequent musical projects are exceptional, and true works of authorship. I love that many of those who accuse me of "trashing" Gaga's work are the same ones who throw sh*t at Joanne and Chromatica (which are GREAT albums).

You should’ve just logged off earlier😂

This is all just such a reach around to trash ARTPOP. I get it, it could have been different, but it’s what we have and it’s phenomenal as is. And so are Joanne & Chromatica, I didn’t even bring those girls into it. So tired of stans writing these long essays just to seem so educated while trashing one of Gaga’s works. That’s all I gotta say on this now though. 

skedaddleBItCh

I'm pretty sure DJWS teased something as well this year (I think just before the Act II petition), but it never happened? I think it's just something to hype around Act II, but I don't trust him with this tease:nails: 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, Bowman said:

Can someone explain why Gaga and people think ARTPOP was ahead of its time? 

it’s my least favourite Gaga album so I just need some explanation on it :poot:

Well i see ARTPOP as a transition or the final chapter of the crazy gaga era. that been said, many people didnt understand the meaning but after years ppl realize what gaga tried to say: that she was in pain and had difficult times too as any other human being

kindest regards

Archived