2021: TBLG2

2022: Soundtrack single + Fall / Winter filming

2023: LG7

:ally:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilmonster2424

If anything, I think it will be late 2023 or early 2024. It will be interesting to see how they roll it out since Joker is coming October 2024 (with a soundtrack she will most likely promote like A Star Is Born) so I assume they will want everything LG7 related to be done by the time Joker promotion comes around to not distract from Joker hype. However a part of me is scared they will wait until after Joker for LG7, which will be sooo long :messga: praying that isn't the case though. 

The more I think about it I sadly think the more unlikely it is to get LG7 in 2023, assuming this year she focused on the tour and Joker and hasn't worked much on LG7. If she's working on LG7 in 2023 it is probably unlikely we will get it that year... however we know nothing and are just guessing. Excited to see what the future holds!

I would rather her take her time (max. until 2025) and come back with her best album to date. Joker 2 will keep her in the public spotlight for a while and although I don’t necessarily blame her, I want a full-fledged era :pray:

Massive Monster
12 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

2014: TBLG1 

2021: TBLG2

Kind regards

i just want a full era, either short or long... stick with the plan and have a back up plan

the world will burn with or without an album promotion cycle so why not just let us have fun anyways :neyde:

mother, what must i do?

Sprint/Sumner 2024 I think. I would say LG7 will drop before Joker will be out at cinemas so all GP would check on her new music :iamfair:

Maxine Puth
36 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

(with a soundtrack she will most likely promote like A Star Is Born) 

You make it sound like she did a huge soundtrack campaign :bradley: they didn’t even try to push ARUTW.

I get a feeling we’re not getting anything til at least 2025 :yennefer:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

2025 is the date

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sillynate

She seems to take longer and longer gaps between solo studio albums but you know what wouldn’t take a long time to do? Finishing songs that have been sitting in a hard drive since 2012 for a specific 10th anniversary of a fan favorite cult album :ally:

Archived