💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ezra Miller at Risk of Facing 26 Years In Prison

River

Featured Posts

The Flash star Ezra Miller pleaded not guilty to felony burglary charges in Vermont.

Miller faces a maximum of 26 years behind bars as well as over $2,000 in fines if found guilty of the charges stemming from the spring incident which entailed stealing three bottles of liquor –gin, vodka and rum — from Winokur’s pantry. The next hearing in the case is set for January 13, 2023 and scheduled to last about three hours.

https://deadline.com/2022/10/ezra-miller-bulgary-court-hearing-flash-vermont-warner-bros-1235146560/

ef57f2cf694048d9b5ad72ab246842e7_md.jpg

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

26 years for stealing 3 bottles of liquor? Lol!

Pretty sure their past behavior also considered that make this bad for them. You know, from taking hostage of people, to dating an underage. This one is probably just the last straw 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They shouldnt be above the law especially with their history. I mean come on people were joking how you aren't safe in Hawaii cause of them.

Meta Mart

Stupid. Alcohol flies off the shelves.

Don't be fascist. That's a long time that does not represent a realist principle.

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Evan Peters
1 hour ago, Meta Mart said:

Stupid. Alcohol flies off the shelves.

Don't be fascist. That's a long time that does not represent a realist principle.

Nobody cares, theyre a groomer and have assaulted multiple people 

emma roberts is an abuser

Meta Mart
On 10/19/2022 at 12:43 AM, Jenina said:

They broke into a neighbor's house to steal the alcohol and has a history of crime

https://time.com/6206567/ezra-miller-allegations-history/

Ok fine. Believe in appropriation of the law so that a "just" sentence can be that* for allegations about someones history

Jenina
4 hours ago, Meta Mart said:

Ok fine. Believe in appropriation of the law so that a "just" sentence can be that* for allegations about someones history

You said "alcohol flies off the shelf all the time" and the point of my comment was that it wasn't stolen from a store but rather after breaking into a neighbor's house which changes the charges they face. I didn't talk about the amount of time because they haven't been sentenced yet so we don't know how long they'll spend

cool

KindnessPUNK D

26 years is a ridiculous amount of time for what I know to be their crimes. For perspective, rapist often spends less than 5 years for a crime that has lifelong repercussions. They certainly deserve to be held accountable, but reasonably.

Versace

Miller needs mental help more than anything imo. Some jail time is reasonable but not 3 decades almost. 

Meta Mart
5 hours ago, Jenina said:

You said "alcohol flies off the shelf all the time" and the point of my comment was that it wasn't stolen from a store but rather after breaking into a neighbor's house which changes the charges they face. I didn't talk about the amount of time because they haven't been sentenced yet so we don't know how long they'll spend

And you're misunderstanding my premise. If you broke into someone's home, here it's alleging he was looking to steal alcohol, which I guess he did when he was there, do you think it's over double decades of charges? I believe it's serious. But not because of alcohol. Drinking and driving are serious. Stealing gaga records from your neighbours house is serious. I think this argument is a smear against him that he's in someone's house to steal liquor, as a smear against his character, in the use. But sure, maybe he wasn't there because they'd asked him, and maybe someone wouldn't have it in for Ezra miller, but go on believing those are realistic penalties. I know it's relative, I know penalties like these exist to scare away things like home invasion, I know in general maximum sentences aren't realistically enforced. Just like I know a bi-queer guy like him, might get treated worse for it by a judging, or looked on better for his big industry representation. I'm not going to assume like you, that he's befitting of said judgement, on such an overshadowed basis, on what is being alleged as a smear on his character. I smell bullshit a mile away. Breaking into someone's house to steal liquor... when he's being paid major movie royalties, like what kinda planet must you be on to believe that bullshit?? Oh he's apologised for having done poor actions after being sectioned by mental health, so clear and concise totally. I guess you can't actually be a part of a series like Harry Potter of be in the justice league, without people playing bullshit games on you and accusing you of magical trickery/thinking. But sure, you can judge him, but I am judging you for judging him on the premise you're debating about the equivocality of that punishment, and I think you are already in contempt to make an able judgement.

Jenina
1 hour ago, Meta Mart said:

And you're misunderstanding my premise. If you broke into someone's home, here it's alleging he was looking to steal alcohol, which I guess he did when he was there, do you think it's over double decades of charges? I believe it's serious. But not because of alcohol. Drinking and driving are serious. Stealing gaga records from your neighbours house is serious. I think this argument is a smear against him that he's in someone's house to steal liquor, as a smear against his character, in the use. But sure, maybe he wasn't there because they'd asked him, and maybe someone wouldn't have it in for Ezra miller, but go on believing those are realistic penalties. I know it's relative, I know penalties like these exist to scare away things like home invasion, I know in general maximum sentences aren't realistically enforced. Just like I know a bi-queer guy like him, might get treated worse for it by a judging, or looked on better for his big industry representation. I'm not going to assume like you, that he's befitting of said judgement, on such an overshadowed basis, on what is being alleged as a smear on his character. I smell bullshit a mile away. Breaking into someone's house to steal liquor... when he's being paid major movie royalties, like what kinda planet must you be on to believe that bullshit?? Oh he's apologised for having done poor actions after being sectioned by mental health, so clear and concise totally. I guess you can't actually be a part of a series like Harry Potter of be in the justice league, without people playing bullshit games on you and accusing you of magical trickery/thinking. But sure, you can judge him, but I am judging you for judging him on the premise you're debating about the equivocality of that punishment, and I think you are already in contempt to make an able judgement.

Go ahead and judge me. You know nothing about me. I don't even believe in punishment but rather rehabilitation and was simply speaking on the way things work, not giving my opinion on the fact. It doesn't matter if I agree with the length of the charges, the way things work which is a crime is put into a category with already set maximums and is then individually judged to suit the crime where history will be taken into account. Whether he did the crime is up for the courts to decide, again not me. I don't care how much you argue it's unrealistic for them to do this crime if the court finds that they did but again that hasn't happened yet so I'm not commenting on that because I don't have the facts the court has. If anything you're the one assuming here with statements like this  "I'm not going to assume like you, that he's befitting of said judgement, on such an overshadowed basis, on what is being alleged as a smear on his character." You say you understand that maximum sentences are not realistically enforced but then assume I think they deserve to go to prison for 26 years when my opinion was literally never there. You say I'm misunderstanding your premise but I was only talking about one part of your post which was about you saying "Alcohol flies off the shelves" Go back and read it the point was going into someone's house uninvited and stealing something will have a higher and more serious maximum sentence than let's say swiping from a shelf at a gas station, that's how things work. They do have a history of crime so that's just a statement. I'm not here to theorize on the facts or smear campaigns when I simply don't have all the information but yeah go off and judge me it doesn't bother me

cool

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived