💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW and The Fame Among Top Selling Digital Albums of All Time

nick4bty

Featured Posts

heavymlover

lol Adele is literally The Fame Monster. Congratulations to Gaga... I'm glad for her. Let's hope ARTPOP gets into the list ;)

What about Michael Jackson's Thriller? Or any Madonna Album? It cant be of all time

Those are digital sales :) MJ and Madonna were not around during the digital era (Madonnas peak, anyway).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofmike

Where's Babel?

But didn't that add only like 300k copies to the 7-8m BTW has sold so far? That's not much to thank for if you ask me...

A little over 400,000

Galactic Mess

Where's Babel?

A little over 400,000

Yeah but a lot of those people would'vebought the album anyway (myself included), so I'm guessing 300k.

Born This Way was a flop, you say ?

#5 most sold digitally of ALL TIME !

When will your flop albums ? :nails:

tomsches

lol Adele is literally The Fame Monster. Congratulations to Gaga... I'm glad for her. Let's hope ARTPOP gets into the list wink2.png

Those are digital sales smile2.png MJ and Madonna were not around during the digital era (Madonnas peak, anyway).

oops! I should read the title before commenting ;)

Born This Way was a flop, you say ?

#5 most sold digitally of ALL TIME !

When will your flop albums ? :nails:

This tbh

I've been saying for the longest time that Born This Way was WAY more successful than people in this fan base give her credit for. It may have come short of expectations, but it wasn't a complete flop

Congrats Gaga :)

100percent

THIS.

It's a digital sales and she's a country artist (most country listeners buy CDS). hello. lol you guys try to feel good about anything it's like congratulate gaga and move the f on. :lmao:

hmm.... interesting. I didn't know that as well.

Really? :coffee:

Archived