Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW and The Fame Among Top Selling Digital Albums of All Time

nick4bty

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

Meanwhile, ignore the fact that no one comes close to Adele and all three of TayTay's album's are listed :coffee:

Her first album isn't on there though :troll:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IKeepOnFallin

Despite the popularity of the digital era, the physical album format is still the most dominant in the industry, according to the 2012 music industry report of Billboard and The Nielsen Company, published this year.

Here's the full press release.

Thanks

Gagaloo911

And people still say Born This Way flopped as an album :lmao:

I hate to be the one to say this but it's probably because of that Amazon 99c deal lmao. Still great!!

Then don't!!! A lot of other artist has made deals like this!

Wet Fire

Taylor's 3 couldnt overtake GAGA's 2 consecutive albums in top 5.i am referring to Taylor cuz she's one of GAGA's biggest competitors. however im not Taylor's fan at all(i dont like 2 much sweetness i like craziness :coffee: )congrats 2 Lady Gaga :worship2: & Adele. :party:

Brian Ryan

And people still say Born This Way flopped as an album :lmao:

THIS.

Taylor's 3 couldnt overtake GAGA's 2 consecutive albums in top 5.i am referring to Taylor cuz she's one of GAGA's biggest competitors. however im not Taylor's fan at all(i dont like 2 much sweetness i like craziness :coffee: )congrats 2 Lady Gaga :worship2: & Adele. :party:

It's a digital sales and she's a country artist (most country listeners buy CDS). hello. lol you guys try to feel good about anything it's like congratulate gaga and move the f on. :lmao:

Despite the popularity of the digital era, the physical album format is still the most dominant in the industry, according to the 2012 music industry report of Billboard and The Nielsen Company, published this year.

Here's the full press release.

hmm.... interesting. I didn't know that as well.

Galactic Mess

I bet Gaga saw this thread and tweeted about it :dies:

This

Gaga of U still here, tell us sth about ARTPOP!!! Anything!

nick4bty

This

Gaga of U still here, tell us sth about ARTPOP!!! Anything!

She's been creepin around here so much lately. You know she's just sitting at her computer laughing at our meltdowns.

tomsches

What about Michael Jackson's Thriller? Or any Madonna Album? It cant be of all time

Galactic Mess

She can thank the Amazon deal for Born This Way's standings. :rofl:

But didn't that add only like 300k copies to the 7-8m BTW has sold so far? That's not much to thank for if you ask me...

Archived