💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Margot on Gaga possibly playing Harley

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Margot has always said she was excited for other actors to take on the role of Harley, so this answer isn't a surprise. She's just as classy as always.

But anyway, Gaga is going to bring something so different and dark to the character and that is exciting.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

200.gif

"she's incredibAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!l"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

“It’s such an honor to have built a foundation strong enough that Harley can now be one of those characters that other actors get to have a go at playing.”

The subtle shade in this. :ph34r:

No… There’s no shade at all. 

Harley Quinn was never portrayed in film until Margot Robbie portrayed her. She wants the character to live on and have different interpretations.

Railing
3 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Margot played her in like 2 movies and people think she owns the character:billie:

That's a bit of an understatement; she was the female lead in 3 films + 1 scrapped and 1 upcoming. She's basically become synonymous with the character and that becomes evident when you look at how her design has become a template for nearly all modern incarnations:

61aX5tehVKL._AC_SY780_.jpgy5r1zmh0x9s81.jpg?auto=webp&s=928fbb98d8dc9b26f1842e60606a86df168a76ba
b6dea4356d6fe40a07c1e2ad9860fe0f0bd4613a.jpeg

Including Gaga's own, which seems to carry over that Electra Heart stamp (for lack of better word) from Margot's version. We'll just have to wait for a proper reveal to know for sure.

So yeah, Margot's version of the character is not as insignificant as some of you guys want it to be :rip: And I'm saying this as someone who loves Gaga and hopes she does the character justice. Margot was the first "proper" live-action version, she brought her popularity to new heights and it's possible we wouldn't even be getting this version if it weren't for that. She left a big impact, and comparisons are inevitable.

3 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

literally what made people think she would have beef with Gaga over this :bear: Margot played her in like 2 movies and people think she owns the character:billie:

She said many times that she’ll be so happy when there are other interpretations of Harley in cinema, because it will be like Joker and male actors, kind of like a legacy of portrayals. She said that years ago so Im sure shes not lying

Helxig

What a lovely and mature answer! I love it

She has Margot's endorsement, now the DC fans can't complain!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Rat Boy
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

What a lovely and mature answer! I love it

She has Margot's endorsement, now the Marvel fans can't complain!

Harley Quinn is DC not Marvel. :river:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Marvel 

gay-silence-as-if.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rat Boy
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

gay-silence-as-if.gif

I wanted to lmao react to @Helxig’s post but felt bad. :glamourpuss:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Remy is always kind :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Helxig
1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

Harley Quinn is DC not Marvel. :river:

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

gay-silence-as-if.gif

I don't watch those fuc.kin movies :ladyhaha: 

Also I had just taken 1/2 a quetiapine my brain is mush lmao

(Edit: I actually did watch Birds of Prey and liked it so I guess I like DC more than Marvel because I struggle to make it through a Marvel movie :oops:)

1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

Just do it idc :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

vitoburrrito
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Not really. Bond actors are asked for their opinions on other actors' take on it all the time.

I still think they’d ask a Bond actor “what do you think about ____ portraying the role of Bond next?” Or something straight forward like that instead of “How do you feel about ____, such a talent, portraying the role that you previously did. Are you excited, are you flattered? Or is it weird? What do you really think of it?” like, I think the tone of the question is a little suspicious. It implies that Margot would be annoyed, and doesn’t really seem to be about the role, even though that’s technically what he’s asking. I don’t even know if it’s intentional. Not going to die on this hill, I just think there tends to be a difference is all. 

Archived