gi.gif

Pics-Art-02-10-01-30-23.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
58 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

she can have so many streaming hits tbh, just imagine… Doja, Cardi, Bad Bunny, BTS… all of them want to collab with her! like wow, the numbers would be insane. 

I know it ain't happening, if only for a simple logistic reason. But still, that would be something :laughga:

AshIey

Does anyone know if they’ve met each other? He went to the Chromatica Ball, that would have been a good opportunity. But maybe she wasn’t up for visitors backstage.

desnorteio

Bobby Campbell went to see Bad Bunny and shared videos on his insta minutes ago! I feel this featuring with Gaga will happen sooner or later

pachinko
1 hour ago, C Rose said:

Good for him! It's just a shirt. Means nothing.

No negativity on this site. Thank you. 

ELECTROHEART

He's just wearing a Gaga shirt, like all of us...

Gaga is too much artist for him, I doubt Gaga even listens to music by him (or Rosalía) outside of TikTok, if she ever collab with him is because her label will force her just for sales and for the fans. Like if they didn't learn what happened with ARTPOP collabs :iamfair:

19 minutes ago, pachinko said:

No negativity on this site. Thank you. 

C'mon there's 0 negativity on their comment :huntyga:

Spoiler

But this is not the first time when a comment with different opinion than the others here is taken as negative or offensive :iamfair:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

FFXIV WhiteMage

Love him :heart:

I do really hope they make a collab. Maybe drop a single with BB before she starts FAD :gayhat:

Kimmo
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

gi.gif

Tubby I love you but if you don’t Stan Mr Bunny I will drag you next time you try to parallel park!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488665a605c4642ed40080817e56a8fae5511373e93f&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

pachinko
22 minutes ago, C Rose said:

Excuse me, what negativity?

It’s more than a shirt. It’s a Sine from Above. :firega:

Fresco

It could go either way. When I try to watch Mia, his collab with Drake, I really don't see anything Gaga there, imo.

Then he has Neverita, and it has more "art production" and I could start to see some Gaga there.

I don't speak Spanish, it just doesn't stick when I try to learn it. So, the music literally means nothing to me. But if she wants to do a Spanish language song, then go for it.

I think she should require a veto vote on the project, so if there is something he does that she hates, she doesn't have to allow herself to be used in it. Idk. R Kelly still angers me. I'm not comparing him to RK, I just don't know him.

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

We can just add that shirt to his collection… OMG I love him!!!!!

EolDd_EXcAU3WqL.jpg

Don't forget the Rain On Me boots that he literally displayed in his "museum" at the entrance of his concert

IDGAF

Archived