Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

La Más Draga - S5 E8 OUT NOW! - La Más Futurista (Discussion)

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Puras mamadas... :saladga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plastic Flower

The fact that the 3 of them went home anyway :air:

Idk I actually agreed with the eliminations and the winner of the challenge. 

Drop it

MessyTop

The season seems never ending. Im Bored with the cast. The past queens brought live back to the show. The current cast is so meh, zero personalities. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo the spoilers were right lmao. 

My quick recap: 

- One of the best runways this season, and for me at least, one of the best ones in the whole show. There wasn't a single look I disliked. 

- Idk if it was just me, but Santa Lucía and Paper's looks seemed to complement each other, I found that kinda wierd, I wonder if there's any tea behind that or it was just a coicidence :oprah:.

- Mi más: Paper, mi menos: Santa Lucía

- Finally we had some good doblajes. Liza vs Fifi was everything, both ate, for me it was the best of the season. Lucha vs Paper was cool but I think Paper eat her up. Hidden vs Greta, for me Hidden was the clear winner, Greta didn't even know the words, and she seemed kinda lost. 

- I think all four finalists are very stroing and top entretainers, each on her own way, so I think we migh get the best shows for a finale yet :excited2:.

- Oh, and secret finalist? Streets are saying it might be Hidden. Others are saying it might be C-Pher, because she's been veeery present during the whole promotion of the show, which I hope it's not the case, if someone is making it to the finale, it should be someone from the season. Choosing a random queen would be a very cheap trick to get a reaction . . . which is 100% something the producers would do :cyanlights:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Archived