💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: The Chromatica Ball 2022 (Database) WIP

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

danbekim

Hello everyone! My computer was acting crazy for the past few days but now it's back (knock on wood). I archived a LOT of videos from each date, mostly the European shows. I can definitely contribute to that, and also I'm working on creating an audio remaster for each show by using youtube videos. I was just done with Tokyo when those leaked :deadbanana: 

Love to see everyone so invested!!! Thank you @ChicaSkas for this thread :heart:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XNightmareFuntimeX
8 hours ago, cdparky said:

I'll send on the wav files for both Japan shows once they arrive if needed. They are in transit, left Japan yesterday.

54 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I got both DVDs from the Japanese website! Might take a while to arrive but I'll share them if no one else does :kara:

Thanks! I will update my comment with your answers. Once you have the files, please email me or Chica, so we can archive the files for Chromatica's history!

1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Yay! Perfect! Thank you! 
I ended up looking for the best quality audio for the whole SF show and ended up with 2 feeds from 2 different YouTubers, Suggestive Themes and cball93. I edited the audio so it would be super similar to the Tokyo feed and it has all 28 songs as well! Now, I’m no music expert/editor, but I believe it sounds great! 

Here it is if you’d like to check it out :kara:

https://mega.nz/folder/pfUQHaoL#lXMdeVP_2fiOZBppZN_2fA

Thank you

The Internet is a toilet

Flippy
16 minutes ago, Dtwmjb12 said:

Thank you

Of course! :kiss:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ChicaSkas
On 9/27/2022 at 4:17 PM, Dtwmjb12 said:

As someone that works at concerts & sporting events, i concur and agree. From my experiences people spend more time going back n forth getting their drinks then the actual show

You probably have a lot of access to being able to hear these shows.... in theory, you could hide or a tape a recorder somewhere safe to capture audio while you worked? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Juanlittlem
34 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

How do we know if the DVD's are legit? Have they shared any sample?

Its not a DVD, it's just a wide angle with some closeups. They did that with 1989, you can check a few pages back to see it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Can someone simply explain this to me? I really have no idea what is this. Should i dl?

Yes, I'll explain, and yes you can DL if you want.

the TL DR is:

I'm creating a place in the Media section where you can download full shows that have been recorded by fans in chronological order. There were 20 shows. Fans have recorded 10 in audio form and 2 in video form. You can take those audio mp3s and burn CDs of the shows, put the mp3s on your phone or media players, or just keep them on your computers to integrate into your playlists. The video forms haven't been uploaded yet but are days away from being uploaded.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

The BPD Monster
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes, I'll explain, and yes you can DL if you want.

the TL DR is:

I'm creating a place in the Media section where you can download full shows that have been recorded by fans in chronological order. There were 20 shows. Fans have recorded 10 in audio form and 2 in video form. You can take those audio mp3s and burn CDs of the shows, put the mp3s on your phone or media players, or just keep them on your computers to integrate into your playlists. The video forms haven't been uploaded yet but are days away from being uploaded.

Omg thank u so much.:kara: I definitely will download. 

Did anyone receive one of the DVD‘s yet?

Just found this video on twitter and if it’s an extract from the DVD‘s they look VERY promising :firega:

Edit: Nevermind, I think it’s the edit posted in here:

andy232000

Hi all!

I just posted this video of the Enigma performance at the ball. 

Its slightly different from my other updates as I technically did not edit the shots. Most of the video is from the screens at the show, so its semi-profesional. I mixed the Tokyo soundboard with the London and Pairs show. I'm sharing cause until we get the profesional dvd, the closes we can get to reconstructing the show are these bootlegs.

@ChicaSkas, If you want I could send you the original file without my channels watermark for documentation purposes. I also have 1000 doves, Fun Tonight and I believe there's enough footage from the screens for Angel Down, Always Remember Us This Way and The Edge of Glory. Shallow is the only one that i have not been able to find a video that's telling enough to know if I can reconstruct it

ChicaSkas
40 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Hi all!

I just posted this video of the Enigma performance at the ball. 

Its slightly different from my other updates as I technically did not edit the shots. Most of the video is from the screens at the show, so its semi-profesional. I mixed the Tokyo soundboard with the London and Pairs show. I'm sharing cause until we get the profesional dvd, the closes we can get to reconstructing the show are these bootlegs.

@ChicaSkas, If you want I could send you the original file without my channels watermark for documentation purposes. I also have 1000 doves, Fun Tonight and I believe there's enough footage from the screens for Angel Down, Always Remember Us This Way and The Edge of Glory. Shallow is the only one that i have not been able to find a video that's telling enough to know if I can reconstruct it

Yes please 

What dates is this made of?

andy232000
17 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes please 

What dates is this made of?

about 90% London, 10% Paris. Audio is Tokyo and London

XNightmareFuntimeX
On 9/27/2022 at 11:29 PM, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Hey, related to Tokyo, what we have is:

NIGHT ONE DVD [Purchased by @Juanlittlem / Waiting for them to arrive and send us the files.]

NIGHT ONE CD [Purchased by @cdparky / Waiting for them to arrive and send us the files.]

NIGHT TWO DVD [Purchased by @Juanlittlem / Waiting for them to arrive and send us the files.s]

NIGHT TWO CD [ RIPPED AND LEAKED / SHARING LINKS IS FOBBIDEN ]

From what I read here, someone had already ordered the DVD. If you ordered it, please reply to this telling us what you bought from the Japanese website.

From the description of all the stuff that is being sold, we get this:

--------

CD: "Recorded content = 2022/9/4 Belluna Dome performance Sound source = Multi-stereo IEM matrix source" / Basically, just technical specifications about where the source of the audio is from.

DVD: "Complete recording of Lady Gaga's live performance at Tokorozawa Belluna Dome on September 4, 2022, with high-quality audience shots." / So, what I'm getting from that is that the DVD is just a compilation of audience videos with the soundboard audio. not screen feed.

---------

Both Nights 1 and 2 have the same description. So, at the moment, we only have the audio from night 2. If you bought the DVD from both nights or the CD from night 1, please reply to this so we know what material you already have.

I'm planning on buying the DVD of Night 1 since it already has the audio from the soundboard. But the shipping from Japan to Chile can take a long time. So again, if you bought anything from the Tokyo show, please reply and let me know if you are willing to share the material once you have it on your hands.

(Sorry if my english is bad)

Paws up, monsters! :pawsup:

I just remembered that @knee said in another post that they were going to film the Chromatica Ball Side stage screen, but he never updated. Now that the tour has ended, has anyone heard another thing from them?

@ChicaSkas Is it safe to post download links to the Tokyo audios already?

Archived