💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga‘s Top 10 most popular songs on Spotify

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Isn‘t it incredible how much Gaga‘s streaming power has grown over the last couple of years. Her current Top 10 looks so good! Also the fact that there are SEVEN eras represented in her current Top 10 just shows that firstly how divers her discography is and also that she was able to score hit songs during all of her pop eras. (ARTPOP counts for me as Applause is #12 i think among her most popular songs):legend:

Legendary if you ask me :firega:

6-CBBC4-F6-76-BC-434-E-B4-B7-817308-D265

thisboyisamonster

Can we appreciate how much of a sleeper hit Million Reasons is, and also ARUTW almost as many streams as ROM :iamfair:

The Fame

Does anyone know why the top 10 aren't in order? For example, Hold My Hand should be in the number 10 slot, Just Dance should not be above Rain On Me, etc.

2 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Does anyone know why the top 10 aren't in order? For example, Hold My Hand should be in the number 10 slot, Just Dance should not be above Rain On Me, etc.

These are based on daily streams not overall 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Glad to know Applause is #12, still deserved better but those f* iconic hits are almost impossible to fight against.

Also be noted that Apple Music users (I am one so I have a say on this matter) are dowright trash compared to Spotify given that Hold My Hand doesn’t have a “star” (which shows popularity) on the Top Gun Maverick soundtrack and the freaking One Republic song which I don’t even remember the name has one. goes to show her broad international appeal since Apple Music is obviously more popular in the U.S.A. the failure…

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Yaaaas Gaga
4 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Paparazzi is her best song, fight me

I think Bad Romance is!

Meet me in the park. Scratching and hair pulling only.

1 hour ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

Glad to know Applause is #12, still deserved better but those f* iconic hits are almost impossible to fight against.

Also be noted that Apple Music users (I am one so I have a say on this matter) are dowright trash compared to Spotify given that Hold My Hand doesn’t have a “star” (which shows popularity) on the Top Gun Maverick soundtrack and the freaking One Republic song which I don’t even remember the name has one. goes to show her broad international appeal since Apple Music is obviously more popular in the U.S.A. the failure…

Hate to break it to you but the One Republic song is a huge global hit, much much bigger than Hold My Hand and is currently in the top 10 Billboard 100

Million Reasons makes me the proudest, given the lack of streaming attention it got in 2016/2017. It was completely ignored by Spotify and by radio and so to see it organically grow on Spotify and remain that momumtema all these years later is just great. Especially given it's not the song people would expect from Gaga. I just think it's such an overlooked gem in her discography. I know some fans hate it, but I adore it. 

Hopefully once HMH leaves, Applause can re-enter! :enigma:

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Hate to break it to you but the One Republic song is a huge global hit, much much bigger than Hold My Hand and is currently in the top 10 Billboard 100

I never said it wasn’t popular or a hit. I said they lack taste. it’s ok, I still think it’s trash. and that’s my opinion, you didn’t break anything down for me.

Billboard hot 100 is also trash but wtv works for you.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived