MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

0-C4-F8097-CF80-4739-B20-D-99-DDE9-EFDCE

A Canadian school board is “standing behind” a trans teacher who sparked protests after turning up to classes with “clownish” giant prosthetic breasts.

944-A562-C-D8-A3-4-FF9-A3-CF-1488-C95-A6

The blond high school teacher went viral after being filmed operating a cut-off saw in class while wearing tight black shorts and balloon-like breasts drooping around the waist in a tight, striped top.

Other images taken by pupils at the school in Oakville, about 20 miles outside Toronto, showed the same teacher in other outfits, with huge nipples protruding from the fake bust.

The Halton District School Board confirmed that the person getting “significant attention online” was an Oakville High School teacher. It refused to identify the educator while warning that the wrong person had been named in online reports.

1-C46-AA5-B-2-E5-B-4904-AE88-1-FC20-D3-C

The board was “creating a safety plan” for the teacher to “make sure she is protected” and can continue leading classes amid the protests, the board chair said.

Protecting “gender rights” is “the stance the school board is taking and they are standing behind the teacher,” Shuttleworth told the local paper.

Source

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • LMAO 18
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1
  • BUtterfield 8 changed the title to School defends ‘gender rights’ of trans teacher w/ giant prosthetic breasts
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Economy

• Hold My Ham

• GagasLeftFoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimbo is a high school teacher now? 

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

This is seriously not appropriate and I think people should separate the trans issue with the fact this is a fully grown adult who is in charge of a bunch of minors. I understand people may be he

LadyEnigma

off topic but that pic with the saw is giving me anxiety due to the lack of protective equipment like girl...if you get even a LITTLE bit closer it's done :cryga:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
FATCAT

It's interesting because they're prosthetics, but I swear I had cis teachers with boobs that big :rip:

Honestly let her live her life! 

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
HotLikeMexico

Wait this is actually a real story?

She looks like Kelly from the “Shoes” video. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
hoeslay

I would definitely work on covering up giant protuding nipples and some more school appropriate attire 😅 but otherwise she def deserves her autonomy and to have her teaching job

• Like 11
rasclautmangos

Have y'all seen the unedited pics? I can very well see parents and students having a problem with the giant hard nipples showing through the tops. 

• Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5
LaLa

This is not too far from me :laughga:

Of course she shouldn't be fired, but I'm sure the students are losing their minds lmao, we gossiped about the tiniest things in school, imagine this :deadbanana:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
Borisapillar

As a parent or student, I would be concerned and confused. It doesn't seem appropriate at all. Talk about distracting.

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7
badfaith

Not Jimbo teaching the children :sharon:

The nipples should definitely be less noticeable though

• LMAO 4
StarstruckIllusion

The way the name thats out there isn’t even correct. I hope she sues all the right wing outlets for it 😮💨

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
forgot the s oop
  • Sad 1
SlayMeToVenus

Some of these replies… :sick: ridiculous or not, doesn’t give you the right to misgender or say things like that. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
Rebel
5 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

This is not right.

A real woman would get in trouble if her breasts were this big but it's ok if a man in a dress does it?! This is a school and it could not be more inappropiate.

Cancel me, I don't care :)

You’re on a Lady Gaga forum referring to a trans woman as a “man in a dress”… make it make sense.

• Like 6
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 23