💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Harry Styles’ As It Was ties for 4th-longest reign in the Hot 100’s history

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Harry Styles‘ “As It Was” adds a 14th week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart. The song’s latest frame at the summit marks another milestone, as it ties for the fourth-longest command in the chart’s 64-year history.

Most Weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100:
19, “Old Town Road,” Lil Nas X feat. Billy Ray Cyrus, beginning April 13, 2019
16, “Despacito,” Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee feat. Justin Bieber, May 27, 2017
16, “One Sweet Day,” Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men, Dec. 2, 1995
14 (to date), “As It Was,” Harry Styles, April 16, 2022
14, “Uptown Funk!,” Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, Jan. 17, 2015
14, “I Gotta Feeling,” The Black Eyed Peas, July 11, 2009
14, “We Belong Together,” Mariah Carey, June 4, 2005
14, “Candle in the Wind 1997″/”Something About the Way You Look Tonight,” Elton John, Oct. 11, 1997
14, “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix),” Los Del Rio, Aug. 3, 1996
14, “I’ll Make Love to You,” Boyz II Men, Aug. 27, 1994
14, “I Will Always Love You,” Whitney Houston, Nov. 28, 1992

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Illuminati

It's a great song so I'm here for it. Nice to see Late Night Talking doing well too :applause:

Stans seem to always complain about #1s lasting too short and not feeling like "real" hits anymore and then when we finally do get a huge hit everyone complains that they're sick of it :rip:

I always found this song really subpar in comparison to some of his previous works (I think 'Sign of the Times' is brilliant and I loved some of the Fine Line singles) so I already felt "bleh" watching it get overplayed in IG Reels and TikToks on release day. Shocking to see how big of a hit its become since then. 

ALGAYDO

Baffles me how this basic ass song managed to do this, when he had MUCH better singles in the past that never became HUGE hits but deserved to be :messga: wtf is going on 

2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Baffles me how this basic ass song managed to do this, when he had MUCH better singles in the past that never became HUGE hits but deserved to be :messga: wtf is going on 

Since when charts are related to quality? We are grown-up enough to know that :trollga:

Pop Music
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

14, “I Gotta Feeling,” The Black Eyed Peas, July 11, 2009

this makes me so happy 

this song is one of the best best pop songs of all time 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

MonsterofFame

Harry deserves this. His music has been genuinely good and catchy without being gimmicky. And it sounds like nothing else on the radio right now.

About time we get a legit long lasting #1 that isn't the result of fans purchasing 5 versions of the single, streaming on repeat, or gimmicky physical edition releases.

Archived