💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj’s ‘barbz’ came for this youtuber. So she’s suing them.

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

091722-mano-minaj-hero_skvo5w

Popular YouTube personality Kimberly Nicole Foster plans to take legal action against Nicki Minajfans who posted her personal information online, prompting a torrent of abuse that has lasted all week.

Foster plans to file a lawsuit as early as next week, she told The Daily Beast. The pop culture commentator has already filed a report with her local police department and submitted a tip to the FBI, complete with screenshots that show some of Minaj’s most passionate fans, known as the Barbz, threatening to kill and rape her for criticizing their favorite rapper.

Foster, 33, says the turmoil started earlier this week, after she posted a tweet that read, “Nicki is so clearly a horrible person. Negativity sticks to her like glue. Idk if we’ve ever seen this before.”

Source

CommonWhiteGirl

Good. I hope she wins. 

It's one thing to verbally attack someone online for their commentary, it's a completely different thing to post their personal address and put them in a situation where they can be physically harmed. 

Hopefully this sets a precedent for other fan bases cause this whole "stan wars" thing has been out of control for far too long.  

Butters Stotch

I can't believe Nicki stands for this and people still can't see she's a horrible person.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

AURAOFSHEISSE

but how can she file a lawsuit against a fanbase:laughga:

can the police find the individual fans who sent threats:bear:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

KubaM316
27 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

threatening to kill and rape her for criticizing their favorite rapper.

what the... :saladga:

Rahrahbitchson
33 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

that show some of Minaj’s most passionate fans, known as the Barbz, threatening to kill and rape her for criticizing their favorite rapper.

The barbz not only supporting criminals but now being like them, it seems like everything surrounded Nicki belongs to one place so honestly at this point they can all make a Nicki Ball Tour at Jail:iamfair:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Catnikko
36 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I can't believe Nicki stands for this and people still can't see she's a horrible person.

I get that Nicki isn't a great person but how is the select awful part of a fanbase the fault of the artist in this situation? 

Actual patient

moonsago
38 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

but how can she file a lawsuit against a fanbase:laughga:

can the police find the individual fans who sent threats:bear:

Well it’s obviously going to be for the said individuals not the entire fanbase lmao 

MonsterJay
12 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I get that Nicki isn't a great person but how is the select awful part of a fanbase the fault of the artist in this situation? 

I feel like shes complicit.

Nicki has liked tweets from the Barbz that show them verbally harassing people.

There are screenshots of her likes section all over twitter. Her likes section is always being scrubbed once these screenshots start gaining traction.

Her fanbase is toxic because she allows it to be. 

57 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

She is the one who usually provoke them on social media to do her biddings. And ofc Barbz are too blind to realize it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

43 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

I feel like shes complicit.

Nicki has liked tweets from the Barbz that show them verbally harassing people.

There are screenshots of her likes section all over twitter. Her likes section is always being scrubbed once these screenshots start gaining traction.

Her fanbase is toxic because she allows it to be. 

43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She is the one who usually provoke them on social media to do her biddings. And ofc Barbz are too blind to realize it.

:applause:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

27monster27

I am so happy that she is also specifically directing this at the fans. Nicki Minaj definitely needs to be better with controlling her fans, but fanbases themselves have gone off the hook for too long. I hope she wins.

he/him/his

5 hours ago, catsounds said:

The same that went for Gaga when all the media trashed her because of her fans? Remember Kelly Osburne? If Nicki thinks all this is wrong, she should be vocal on her social medias. Instead she is the one who condones this beheaviour because she's the first to bully people.

I hope she wins, get them Kimberly!

Archived