đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

BABYLON - Live at the Chromcatica Ball by Monster Tours

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Hi guys! I know yesterday was a huge rollercoaster for a lot of us, and it was quite bittersweet to see the Chromatica ball have such a freak ending. However, I thought I would share my new video edit for Babylon as a way to remember the tour for its best moments. I know there is a possibility the show will get an official release (and god I hope so), but in the meantime, I hope you can enjoy my work! 

Watch the video here: 

Enjoy! :heart:

Previous videos: 

911: 

Spoiler

Replay:

Spoiler

Coming soon: 

Spoiler

GagasLeftFoot

Saw this at your Tik Tok and love it. I think it was a good decision to keep the green screen hands.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

ChicaSkas

love you! Also I think i emailed you back if you were the one that emailed me in the past 2 days 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

andy232000
3 hours ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

Saw this at your Tik Tok and love it. I think it was a good decision to keep the green screen hands.

Thank! Yeah, I tried reaching out to the owner of the video to ask for a watermark-less video, but they straight up shot me down and said no :laughga:. Had to get creative to cover up the text

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

the part of the choreo where they're holding her arms is so awk to me i wish they wouldve left that out

The part where they hold her up like Jesus or right before that? Honestly I think both work great with the lyrics 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived