đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The era end like the era started: MESSY

dit

Featured Posts

But Gaga kept it classy throughout the whole era which has made the difference! Old Lady Gagz would have probably had a meltdown about the way Chroma era began with the corona virus and cancellations of promo plans and she would have been devastated by how things ended with the tour but I feel like new Gaga is better equiped emotionally and she has matured and she looks forward to other things! So even if the last show had to be canclled mid performance AT LEAST know that Gaga is ok and Gaga ended the era on a bang just like the era started! Messy but ultimately iconic :diane: :heart: 

I hope the fans from last night can understand and I hope that Gaga releases a tour dvd for fans to stream on like netflix or apple tv or something. I think that could be awesome for everyone!

Chromatica Island

It ended up being one of my favorite eras and album of hers

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

even though she was close and personal in previous eras, this time it felt much closer and personal, like she's talking to us eye to eye, without masks, it's just her and us dancing to her music and letting the pain go away.

It's really sad to see this era comes to an end, it has been a long ride but yet feels like it ended too soon.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Tinnitus15

It didn’t end messy.Messy would have been,if she or her team did something wrong.In this scenario that was something out of their possibilities.No one was guilty for this!She literally said it in London:”Don’t BOO Mother Nature,cuz she has her ways”

12 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It didn’t end messy.Messy would have been,if she or her team did something wrong.In this scenario that was something out of their possibilities.No one was guilty for this!She literally said it in London:”Don’t BOO Mother Nature,cuz she has her ways”

Right? I keep seeing people say this but how the hell is bad weather messy??? And there was literally only 3 songs left…

elijahfan

She literally performed 90% of the show, let's not be overly dramatic... It wasn't the ideal finale, but people still had a show, and definitely a night to remember.

tbh 90% of the mess was caused by situations out of her and her team's control

the only thing they can be blamed for is the leaking of Stupid Love

mother, what must i do?

TheFame Monster
37 minutes ago, River said:

even though she was close and personal in previous eras, this time it felt much closer and personal, like she's talking to us eye to eye, without masks, it's just her and us dancing to her music and letting the pain go away.

It's really sad to see this era comes to an end, it has been a long ride but yet feels like it ended too soon.

I agree it felt very personal. Her vulnerability showed whenever talking about the album despite the album feeling like a party

GagasLeftFoot
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

tbh 90% of the mess was caused by situations out of her and her team's control

the only thing they can be blamed for is the leaking of Stupid Love

and the fact that they shot the Stupid Love with an iPhone, serving dollar store realness. It was a comeback and it should have been a big budget production to indicate the return to pop.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Just now, GagasLeftFoot said:

and the fact that they shot the Stupid Love with an iPhone, serving dollar store realness. It was a comeback and it should have been a big budget production to indicate the return to pop.

yeah, that was a dumb brand deal

i love the video but iphone cameras are not the best and i'm really desperate for her to finally start making 4K pop videos :neyde:

mother, what must i do?

A show ending because of bad weather when there's only 3-4 songs left isn't messy, it's just bad luck. We got a great album, a great tour, and overall I think we can look back on this era fondly.

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Vengaboy said:

CHROMATICA WILL NEVER BE OVER

the journey continues :creepflop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

SharkmanthaC

Let’s not be the source of negativity. Keeping herself and fans safe isn’t messy, it was the right thing to do. 

she/her/hers

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived