Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B sentenced to 15 days community service

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi agreed to plead guilty to 3rd-degree assault and reckless endangerment, both misdemeanors, and her punishment is 15 days of community service.

Cardi was accused of ordering an attack on 2 strip club bartenders -- Jade and Baddie Gi -- in August 2018. She allegedly thought Jade had slept with her man, Offset.

Cardi was arrested and booked a few months later for her alleged role in the strip club fight.

As part of the plea, there's also an order of protection that requires Cardi to stay away from the women for 3 years.

After her taking the plea deal, Cardi told us ... "Part of growing up and maturing is being accountable for your actions. As a mother, it's a practice that I am trying to instill in my children, but the example starts with me. I've made some bad decisions in my past that I am not afraid to face and own up to."

She added, "These moments don't define me and they are not reflective of who I am now. I'm looking forward to moving past this situation with my family and friends and getting back to the things I love the most -- music and my fans."

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RabbitHeart

With all the Nicki Minaj drama lately, I feel like this response is going to be really effective in painting Cardi as one of the good guys in the world of female rap. I don't personally think it's a matter of good vs. bad here but the public perception sure does.

Guillaume Hamon
Just now, RabbitHeart said:

With all the Nicki Minaj drama lately, I feel like this response is going to be really effective in painting Cardi as one of the good guys in the world of female rap. I don't personally think it's a matter of good vs. bad here but the public perception sure does.

Cardi seems smart enough to learn from her mistakes.

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Cardi seems smart enough to learn from her mistakes.

And she is also very smart to paint Nicki as a bad person, one of the reasons i think Nicki hate her so much, she doesnt control herself as Cardi, but thats just because it is in Nicki's nature to be so petty 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

And she is also very smart to paint Nicki as a bad person, one of the reasons i think Nicki hate her so much, she doesnt control herself as Cardi, but thats just because it is in Nicki's nature to be so petty 

Honestly with Nicki I never know if it's natural or calculated for buzz.

Very well-said. As much As I find her usual responses entertaining, it’s great to see her take accountability for her actions.

moonsago

And this is how things should be done. You do something, you own up to it, change and don’t let it define you for the rest of your life. You are not the mistakes you make, you are the lessons you learn. 

GagasLeftFoot
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Baby nobody needs to paint Nicki as a bad person. She is a bad person. Unless marrying a r*pist and supporting her pdf file brother is considered being an angel.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

rasclautmangos

These comments are odd lol. What does Cardi paying a man $5,000 to beat up a women have to do with Nicki? Cardi literally used someone's house burning down to insult them the other day. This Cardi as the "good guy" narrative is very confusing to me. 

StarstruckIllusion

It’s still kinda crazy that beating someone up can technically get you punished to this, ONLY bc I’m so used to growing seeing people hit each other for various reasons. Never supported that tho and smile an example out of a celeb like this is a positive development. Happy Cardi’s moving on w grace 

5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Cardi was accused of ordering an attack on 2 strip club bartenders -- Jade and Baddie Gi -- in August 2018. She allegedly thought Jade had slept with her man, Offset.

Trash behavior

2 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

These comments are odd lol. What does Cardi paying a man $5,000 to beat up a women have to do with Nicki? Cardi literally used someone's house burning down to insult them the other day. This Cardi as the "good guy" narrative is very confusing to me. 

Because Cardi is a woman, everyone gives her a pass and gets soft on her. If she was a man, the comments would be different

myluis617
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Nicki dont need cardi’s help for that hun…

Archived