Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, JEREMY said:

Some dates she used wig. Others, she kept her natural hair

Really? She has dark roots at the moment, I’m fairly she’s always used a wig.

Sneaky Oliver

I’m happy she’s milking a little of this tour before it comes to an end. It didn’t last that long unfortunately. If we’re really getting the professional recording, it means Chromatica era won’t be over like within a week

I’m on my Legacy Act era

numb the flame

I'm honestly excited and happy she's giving us a BTS photoshoot and a tour film to give Chromatica that send off it deserves. 

3 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

The tour is ending and she never sang Plastic Doll :bradley:

And SFA :fatcat: 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

pinknailsemoji

mods pls remove this if it's in the wrong place but I need to put this out there and I don't know how to make a post on here don't judge. also if removed can someone pls repost this and spread the word 

WHY GAGA WON'T PLAY SINE FROM ABOVE: THEORY 

I just watched this video from a youtuber with a music reaction/analysis channel. In this chromatic ball vlog from 17:40 about gaga not performing SFA and he has a very convincing theory. Apparently when he filmed a chromatica reaction SFA got copyrighted by Elton's label, not Gaga's, and there may be some sort of licensing issues which stop her from performing it. Thought it was really interesting a there's been a lot of fans really hoping for a performance and how it's central to the theme of chromatica. Anyway watch below for more deets: 

no king, or court!

TimotheeChalamet
54 minutes ago, pinknailsemoji said:

mods pls remove this if it's in the wrong place but I need to put this out there and I don't know how to make a post on here don't judge. also if removed can someone pls repost this and spread the word 

WHY GAGA WON'T PLAY SINE FROM ABOVE: THEORY 

I just watched this video from a youtuber with a music reaction/analysis channel. In this chromatic ball vlog from 17:40 about gaga not performing SFA and he has a very convincing theory. Apparently when he filmed a chromatica reaction SFA got copyrighted by Elton's label, not Gaga's, and there may be some sort of licensing issues which stop her from performing it. Thought it was really interesting a there's been a lot of fans really hoping for a performance and how it's central to the theme of chromatica. Anyway watch below for more deets: 

Elton John is a strong name in the industry but no, this has nothing to do with live performances since the song is on her album and she has credits on it (if this theory was true, whenever Gaga wanted to perform a cover on tour there would have been the same issue), she is skipping it either because she is already signing a duet or simply because it doesn't fit the concept they came up with for the tour. I know it's sad, but sometimes it's just the way it works

9 hours ago, JEREMY said:

Some dates she used wig. Others, she kept her natural hair

9 hours ago, whateveradore said:

maybe its hers during hold my hand ... its not even wet its jsut her sweat after dancing and singing for an hour under the fire

Definitely the same wig each date. She would have roots if it was her real hair at any point. SL, ROM and HMH have the same wig just wet... :haroon:

sillynate
8 hours ago, sillynate said:

Ba- Ba- Babble on :ally: 

Quoting myself to elaborate because I don’t want anyone thinking I’m an insider if we do get a video for good sis Babel 

so back in early 2020, either right before or right after SL was released or leaked (I’m iffy on the exact dates) insiders confirmed videos for Rain on Me, Free Woman, and Babylon. We obviously got RoM; FW could’ve been mistaken for the champagne ad… that just leaves us with Babylon. Even then I was expecting it to come that summer after the tour. 

They had a description for the Babel video too :awesome: something like an Adam and Eve theme (trees, gardens, apples, snakes??) with trans POC, Gaga had long dark hair and everyone was naked 

Archived