• Last Reply

The UK account will not live stream it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Expect a new bayo 3 trailer + demo

Phaye Monster
6 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

I wouldn’t expect to, it’s a spring release and they’re talking about winter

True but they announced Splatoon 3 well in advance during a spring presentation, they always have a surprise. Plus it’s getting a lot closer and we still have very limited information. 

9 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I’m PRAYING to the goddesses that we get Twilight Princess and Wind Waker on the switch! :worship2:

I honestly don’t believe we’ll get these but I really, really want them, I recently finished TP on the Wii and WW is the only mainline Zelda game I haven’t played, please nintendo

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

40min? What are they planning for that long

The big titles left for this year are

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

Bayonetta 3

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet 

What else is there? All have been touched upon unless they just wanna show more gameplay. 

But if they show off BOTW2 then we’re not ready:giveup:

HeavyMetal Halcyon
57 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

True but they announced Splatoon 3 well in advance during a spring presentation, they always have a surprise. Plus it’s getting a lot closer and we still have very limited information. 

I honestly don’t believe we’ll get these but I really, really want them, I recently finished TP on the Wii and WW is the only mainline Zelda game I haven’t played, please nintendo

Wind Waker is probably my favorite Zelda game. Even if it was rushed and they had to cut some content to put it out quickly, the finished product is still amazing. The stylized animation and open overworld are so fun! 

Lona Delery

Octopath Traveler sequel please please please

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

on a scale of 1-10, how good is the news? :triggered:

VERY :legend:

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

the way I've logged like 130 hours in this game and still haven't finished it :giveup: It's SO good

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

the way I've logged like 130 hours in this game and still haven't finished it :giveup: It's SO good

:bradley: i've had about 65 hours but i got stuck at the final boss & just gave up. where you at rn?

im playing the mobile prequel though and i'm already at 60 hours there, too. but i cant wait for the console sequel, it cant come soon enough 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

alsemanche
Just now, Lona Delery said:

:bradley: i've had about 65 hours but i got stuck at the final boss & just gave up. where you at rn?

im playing the mobile prequel though and i'm already at 60 hours there, too. but i cant wait for the console sequel, it cant come soon enough 

I didn't know there's a mobile prequel omg???

And HOW did you reach the final boss on 65 hours... I still have like the last chapter of each one of my characters? :air: But i do spend a lot of time just walking around and doing fights and stuff like that 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

14 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

not atm, they prequel might come to switch in late 2023 though after it will lose the mobile exclusivity

Archived