Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

How Zendaya went from a Gaga fan to a Gaga Anti

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

1 year later

image.png

Zendaya has since deleted the tweet after Twitter Monsters attacked her for it and put up another tweet about the situation.

I don't know how she thinks about Gaga nowadays :ladyhaha:

myluis617

I think she prob has matured a lot since then. I mean she was literally just standing behind that girl not saying anything. She seemed too shy to speak. Im sure she prob wanted gaga to engage with her but gaga was too busy recalling memories. 

skskskss she looks a little devastated at the end when she says "nice to meet you" lmao but i don't get how any of it reflects poorly on gaga, girl ur just standing there looking

GagasLeftFoot

I would probably feel the same, however it's more awkward than anything else. She's obviously reading too much into it because she's embarrassed. Gaga didn't do it purposely. She quickly turned away. I'm sure if she went for a handshake, Gaga would've noticed and reciprocated.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

37 minutes ago, weed said:

skskskss she looks a little devastated at the end when she says "nice to meet you" lmao but i don't get how any of it reflects poorly on gaga, girl ur just standing there looking

...menacingly 

-------

She got sad because her feature got scrapped along with Act 2 of course :vegas:

am birb

9 minutes ago, birb said:

...menacingly 

-------

She got sad because her feature got scrapped along with Act 2 of course :vegas:

I was gonna say weird or creepy but didn't wanna be too extra lmao 

Night Vision
41 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wait, jenna was in the MTN video? :duck:

Yeah she played Bo, she's in the apartment scenes, but you only see her briefly.

She said nothing the whole time then waited when Gaga wasn’t looking to say something Gaga even looked at her a few times while talking geez get over yourself  gurl btw I didn’t even know she was then 

Monstermilo

i mean zendaya was standing there and not trying to chime in at all 

gaga wasnt intentionally being rude she just interacted with jenna since shes come in contact with her a few times and jenna was the one being super talkative

We need anothe rmoment of them together but cuddles

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LilyLark

I think Gaga just didn't realize she wanted to talk to her.

That said, I cringe whenever monsters bring this up on twitter (though I haven't been on stan twt in a while) as it just gets a bunch of Zendaya stans calling Gaga a bunch of horrible names and then some say it was racist (yeah, I don't get how that reaction was racist).

Archived