💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP 10th anniversary

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

So we know Gaga did a whole thing in West Hollywood for the 10th anniversary for BTW:

lady-gaga-born-this-way-mc-inline-210528

do we think she will do something like this for ARTPOP too? Like maybe she could do an artRave 2.0 like she did in Brooklyn on ARTPOP release day. She could host a ARTPOP ACT 2 listening party where she premieres the unreleased material then release it the next day. What do we think?

She won't. Her team made an effort with BTW because it's literally her baby and her legacy in the community. Gaga has a pattern of going forward and not look back.

I don’t think she will do more than maybe acknowledge it. If we're really really lucky she'll tweet about how hard those times were and maybe share a little anecdote but no new content.

AURAOFSHEISSE

BTW is far more culturally significant than ARTPOP, no shade to her ofc, but BTW the song is like THE LGBTQ+ anthem and wasn't the city of LA recognizing that?

I don't want to give up hope for Act II but ig we will have to wait for next November :messga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

artpopulace

I'll be happy with merch and album re-release with Do What U Want solo or feat. Christina Aguilera. That song is simply one of Gaga's best songs (vocals, production, writing, etc.) and must be reintegrated back to the album. I need it on vinyl <3 

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

ChrissyBot
21 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

omg knock it off with ACT II :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

it's never going to happen 

If you read anything you would comprehend that I never said ARTPOP Act 2 will happen. I’m simply discussing the idea. Stay pressed. 

4 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

If you read anything you would comprehend that I never said ARTPOP Act 2 will happen. I’m simply discussing the idea. Stay pressed. 

ok chill :toofunny:, my comment wasn't for you directly but for the idea of ACT 2 happening that is a regular on this forum after 10 yrs and threads like this are posted countless times 

I'm sorry if you felt offended :shrug:

Joshie S
13 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

ok chill :toofunny:, my comment wasn't for you directly but for the idea of ACT 2 happening that is a regular on this forum after 10 yrs and threads like this are posted countless times 

Have you signed the petition? :huntyga:

https://www.change.org/p/interscope-release-ARTPOP-act-ii

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

SimonBaetens
45 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

omg knock it off with ACT II :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

it's never going to happen 

Thank you!! This fanbase loves setting it self up for disapointment.

monketsharona

Why would she relaunch like the most traumatic music era of her career. Like seriously.

Ask her LG7 instead. 

ChrissyBot
22 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Im Sorry I’m a cancer lol we cancers are knows to be sensitive. Btw: https://www.change.org/p/interscope-release-ARTPOP-act-ii

Archived