💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What if… BTWBall/Chromatica Ba reimagined as Olympic Games Opening Ceremony

doraemon

Featured Posts

Guys, it’s weekend so let’s tickle our imaginations for a bit.

What if… Born This Way Ball or Chromatica Ball reimagined as Olympic Games Opening Ceremony?

I once imagine what would it be like, if Born This Way Ball, is reimagined as 2018 Asian Games Olympic Games Opening Ceremony. One thing that I actually remember from my wild imagination would be Gaga and the final athlete for the fire lighting segment, surrounded by kecak dancers and ‘Papparazi’ playing in the background, shooting Mother G.O.A.T. down to the mountain’s hole (where the lava usually be) and the fire on the volcano turned on.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ELECTROHEART

I could swear years ago, like in 2015 I read something about Gaga doing The BTW Ball once again as a special performance, I remembered this when she announced the 10 Anniversary release

She better come for that 2026 World Cup Opening Ceremony :stalkga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

1 minute ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I could swear years ago, like in 2015 I read something about Gaga doing The BTW Ball once again as a special performance, I remembered this when she announced the 10 Anniversary release

There were rumors that they discussed finishing out the US shows at some point or doing a limited run somewhere

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Wasn’t it confirmed by her leaked legal documents that she was supposed to be a part of the original Tokyo Olympics opening show? 

Inb4 she was going to vogue to Babylon with the Japanese members of the House of Ninja :giveup:

4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Wasn’t it confirmed by her leaked legal documents that she was supposed to be a part of the original Tokyo Olympics opening show? 

Inb4 she was going to vogue to Babylon with the Japanese members of the House of Ninja :giveup:

yes she was in talk with it and then…

https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-music-was-originally-planned-for-tokyo-olympics-opening-ceremony-scrapped-mario-proposal-with-lady-gaga-and-naomi-watanabe/

lady-gaga-olympics-mario.jpg

27monster27
2 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

There was supposed to be a 2014 show to support the Born This Way Foundation I think. It was supposed to be called the One Night Born This Way Ball or something like that.

he/him/his

ELECTROHEART
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

There were rumors that they discussed finishing out the US shows at some point or doing a limited run somewhere

18 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

There was supposed to be a 2014 show to support the Born This Way Foundation I think. It was supposed to be called the One Night Born This Way Ball or something like that.

Omg yesss, I knew it wasn't my imagination

I can't imagine Gaga doing BTW Ball again tbh but would be a serve see her back on her castle and Mother G.O.A.T.

I Mean, why didn't she do it for the 10 anniversary?? :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

44 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Literally never heard of this...do you happen to have a source form around that time? I wouldn't be shocked if Gaga mentioned this to fans or something but I'm curious if there's more to it.

Tyler1992
10 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I faintly remember Gaga wanting to do either The Monster Ball or The Born This Way Ball (or both) again. This was probably when she was doing their tours, but you’re not the only one..

ThatsGossip111
13 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I faintly remember Gaga wanting to do either The Monster Ball or The Born This Way Ball (or both) again. This was probably when she was doing their tours, but you’re not the only one..

I feel like I remember her mentioning doing one night of each tour again 

Tyler1992

Anyway- In regards to the Olympics, Gaga DEFINITELY should be apart of LA 2028.

The Edge of Glory (and an extended intro) followed by Born This Way would have that triumphant feel that would be incredible for the Olympics. No lip synching and incredible breath control, as she runs down the stage after months of training like an Olympian. “Tonight Yeah Baby” as the torch is lit by an Olympic archer. 

I would also love if Gaga went to the Paralympic Games and did either the opening/closing ceremony there. Paralympians do not get the recognition they deserve. A superstar like Gaga being there would be incredible. 

Tyler1992
4 minutes ago, ThatsGossip111 said:

I feel like I remember her mentioning doing one night of each tour again 

It could be her (Taylor’s Version), but instead, live stadium albums. 

ThatsGossip111
3 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

It could be her (Taylor’s Version), but instead, live stadium albums. 

That’d be so cool!

The BPD Monster
16 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Omg i didn't know it's a thing. She better do this 

Archived