💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo 🇯🇵 (Sept. 5)

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

so i just found this, for any monsters who are focus on and interested in when did Gaga left Japan 🇯🇵

Lady Gaga's jet (Boeing 737) took off from Narita International Airport in Chiba, Japan around 5:20 p.m. local time on September 5th.

which means after her second show on last night in Tokyo, she's immediately back to USA and ready for her next show in San Francisco on Sept. 8th.

maybe she'll post her leaving look on tiktok or something for haus labs promotion, who knows lol

bye 👋🏻 Gaga, wish you'll come to Taiwan and other asian countries next time when you're touring :toofunny: we're all thirsty and always waiting for you to come back here. :heart:

more info below:
• Boeing 737-7AK BBJ
• N835BZ
• cn: 29866
• Narita International (NRT / RJAA)
• Japan - September 5, 2022
• To SFO
• レディー・ガガ搭乗機 (Lady Gaga's jet)

960x960.jpg

source:
https://flyteam.jp/photo/3528172

more pic on twitter:

〰️

also, she's stay in ザ・ペニンシュラ東京 (The Peninsula Tokyo) these days.

The_Peninsula_Tokyo_2012.JPG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I can’t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

Even our goddess Gaga needs to contribute to perserve our precious planet

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Bobby said they flying commercial after Taylor’s JetGate :ladyhaha:

It is a rented Boeing. She got all seats in that. BTWB Style :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IWantYourLove
5 minutes ago, Bat said:

I hope people hold her to the same standard they hold Taylor, I get that her schedule does not always allow her to fly public but I can’t imagine there are no daily direct flights from Tokyo to SA...:triggered:

As long as she’s not doing it constantly, I don’t see an issue. Like yeah, it’s not great, but I doubt she uses it when there are other, more sustainable, options. Is it even actually hers? Like does she own it? I can’t see her consciously harming the planet, especially after the whole TS jet debacle 

8 minutes ago, IWantYourLove said:

but I doubt she uses it when there are other, more sustainable, options

This is not true, the other by far more sustainable option is to fly commercial instead of a big jet for just a handful of people :ohwell:

RAMROD

Just now, Bat said:

This is not true, the other by far more sustainable option is to fly commercial instead of a big jet for just a handful of people :ohwell:

Not like she went to 7Eleven or whatever short trips with it daily unlike that other name. Same standards, you said :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CaliforniaDreamin
27 minutes ago, Bat said:

Your right I’m sure she doesn’t have an entire team to fly as well. It’s must be pretty easy to fly  15+ people on one commercial flight with no chance of delays on tour, and if it is delayed that’s okay, I’m sure 48,000 people at her next concert can wait a few years for her to tour again 

FATCAT

There's a huge difference between tour travel and general purpose travel. People were upset with celebrity plane usage because they were taking 10 minute flights over a 30 minute commute, not international flights.

Purr more, hiss less.

51 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Bobby said they flying commercial after Taylor’s JetGate :ladyhaha:

and keeping r*chy in cargo :deadbanana:

mother, what must i do?

1 hour ago, Bat said:

nvm

See u in 5.6 years Gaga

Please save me in your calling xoxo

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• TAIPEI changed the title to Gaga's Boeing took off at Narita airport in Tokyo 🇯🇵 (Sept. 5)

Archived