Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Rumor: Disney wants Taylor Swift for Cruella 2

VTV

Featured Posts

ngcb1

...the film is being planned as a musical, which makes sense considering the music really defined the first one.

Apparently, Taylor Swift is already set to star in an antagonistic role that was described to us as “Cruella’s match.” This would line up with a rumor via Deumoix. Back in June they shared one of their ‘blind items’, which leaves out names and specifics for followers to work out. The post read, “This A+ singer who has a minor appearance in Cruella (very tiny, you probably haven’t even noticed) might have a larger part in the sequel… 

https://thedisinsider.com/2022/09/01/rumor-cruella-2-will-be-a-musical-taylor-swift-wanted-for-the-villain-role/

Interesting :oprah:

are they coming for Joker 2's wig? 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

RichAssPiss

I'm sorry. I love her music but she has been terrible in every film she's ever done. She is wooden and not at all natural in front of a camera. Just turns to stone. 

Stephen

I love when the "hint" is just an extremely clear statement. :ladyhaha:

They're like, this meat dress wearing singer might have a "bad romance" with Joker in the upcoming sequel. But we won't say who!! :gum:

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

ALGAYDO

What has she acted in besides Cats? She doesn’t seem like she’d be a good actress, but I’d like to be proven wrong! 

also, she was in Cruella? Wtf? Lol 

EGOT2027

did she have a small role in cruella that i missed or something? i saw that movie three times. one of the best disney movies in my opinion … wish it got more hype

Regina George
10 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

did she have a small role in cruella that i missed or something? i saw that movie three times. one of the best disney movies in my opinion … wish it got more hype

There’s a photo of her in a movie

CautiousLurker

They're still making the second film? Didn't realize the first one did so well - I'm glad Emma Stone is getting paid, get that Disney coin :golfclap:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

PawsUpJago

The fact she hasn't been humbled yet to realise acting isn't for her and never was truly shows a serious amount of privilege 😂

It'll be fun for a laugh, she's one of the most wooden performers we have today full stop whether its on stage or screen.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

What has she acted in besides Cats? She doesn’t seem like she’d be a good actress, but I’d like to be proven wrong! 

also, she was in Cruella? Wtf? Lol 

Yeah, she was in that awful ensemble movie New Year's Eve with Taylor Lautner when they were dating in like 2011

i think gaga can pull off a cruella, when it comes to fashion, being extra, and theatrical ..and also being crazy.

but taylor? i dont see it for her..she looks so basic to me..great gowns beautiful gowns.

Archived