💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga shares advice with Mikayla Nogueira ❤️

AshIey

Featured Posts

AshIey

I’m not sure if anyone here knows of Mikayla but she’s one of the most famous beauty influencers right now. I was watching her newest video and started to relate to it a lot, then looked in the comments and saw Gaga left her some lovely messages!

Here’s the video: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPMuEPw/

(and I’m not sure how to embed tiktok videos on here if someone could share how lol)

Gaga’s comments:

Spoiler

@ladygaga:I have been through this before and still do sometimes and sometimes it’s good to take little breaks from the mirror/camera just to calm the mind ❤️

@ladygaga:Remember that not everything in life has to orbit your career and that DOES NOT mean you’re not dedicated, it just means you’re human

I forgot how much I love Gaga’s inspirational messages, she’s the sweetest. I hope her words bring a little comfort to Mikayla like they did for me. :kara:

Also gives some insight into how she approaches her career now, it sounds like she has better work/life balance!

Helxig

I've been seeing  a few of Gaga's comments on random videos that show up on my FYP! It's so cute and sweet to see that she's just out here commenting on people's stuff

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AshIey
6 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

we all need friends that are like her :fatcat:

Yeah she seems like she’d be an amazing friend!

Archived