💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Johnny Depp as the moon person at the VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

He's not a saint but you don't treat people like this either, and you don't try to tarnish someone's name for your own gains, it's not morally right. Either way his career is ruined now so everyone should be happy 

What are you talking about he is going t direct a movie and act in one again

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TasteLikeWhiskey

This is actually offensive to sane people.

It is obviously a publicity stunt to attract the woke crowd with a pro-Depp stunt - - - as if their resilient social media hatred and madness have finally been rewarded with an equally fake second-coming of their idol.

Freaking unbelievable proganda going on in the US these days

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

4 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

You don’t have to believe Amber specifically. Just check every other allegation against this piece of **** human being. Also he WAS found guilty in the UK, the US trial didn’t canonize him. 

For the 1000th time that trial was against the sun stop using it

3 hours ago, Levine said:

This is sad. Even if an A list unproblematic actor would have made it, but it's just sad.

I don't want to enter in the argumento between him and Amber, but retire with dignity at least (I still think he's going to be casted in some high budget movie tho).

He is going to direct a movie and and in another 

4 hours ago, DpHitch1992 said:

The british supreme courts seems to disagree with you. :shrug:

I'll stick with a decision made by a panel of judges who are educated on DARVO tactics in domestic abuse rather than a jury influenced by social media propaganda.

The british supreme was higly biased so stop using this as evidence 

TasteLikeWhiskey
10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Can I please ask what country you are from? 

Also, what is you pro-Depp obsession based on?. Is it only based on an anti-Amber stance? Do you sincerely believe he is a person worthy of admiration and regarded as a role-model for others? Or is it a moral stance Iro of socal media wars - - meaning you choose team Depp and oppose team Amber? Or any other reason? Please share. 

HausOfAntonio
41 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Ok ms. Supreme Court go back to defending vile men in your free time

tiffany-pollard.gif

elijahfan
58 minutes ago, Suuus said:

What are you talking about he is going t direct a movie and act in one again

He's currently shooting a film in Paris, he's playing King Louis XV.

1 hour ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Can I please ask what country you are from? 

Also, what is you pro-Depp obsession based on?. Is it only based on an anti-Amber stance? Do you sincerely believe he is a person worthy of admiration and regarded as a role-model for others? Or is it a moral stance Iro of socal media wars - - meaning you choose team Depp and oppose team Amber? Or any other reason? Please share. 

Im from the netherlands and im just sickand tired of people thinking that johnny cant be a victim because he is not perfect 

46 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

tiffany-pollard.gif

Oke ms uk court go back to defending a vile woman

TasteLikeWhiskey
9 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im from the netherlands and im just sickand tired of people thinking that johnny cant be a victim because he is not perfect 

Wow, I must say that I am extremely surprised by your answer iro of your country of origin.

I am sincerely asking you again though, what is your pro-Depp stance based on?. Is it only based on an anti-Amber stance? Do you sincerely believe he is a person worthy of admiration and regarded as a role-model for others? Or is it a moral stance Iro of socal media wars - - meaning you choose team Depp and oppose team Amber? Or any other reason? Please share. 

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

The british supreme was higly biased so stop using this as evidence 

That is absolutely false.

The Sun needed to prove there was no actual malice to win the lawsuit, meaning that they actually thought that Amber had been abused by Johnny, to win the lawsuit, but they went beyond that and proved that the abuse had actually happened.

You have to be a real POS to lose in a defamation case against THE SUN. Lol

TasteLikeWhiskey
56 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

tiffany-pollard.gif

HEY!! Let us not mix the Supreme Court of the UK and the EU Court of Justice with the high judicial offices of the US Supreme Court here. The fore mentioned have only strived towards dignity and equality. Anti-judicial sentiments should be constrained to the US alone at this moment!! Do not poison the rest of the western world :saladga: You are spreading the exact same sentiment as Putin is trying to push. Beware!!

4 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

That is absolutely false.

The Sun needed to prove there was no actual malice to win the lawsuit, meaning that they actually thought that Amber had been abused by Johnny, to win the lawsuit, but they went beyond that and proved that the abuse had actually happened.

You have to be a real POS to lose in a defamation case against THE SUN. Lol

And you have to be a real pos because you are defending amber and absolutaly delusional to believe in ambers innocence

10 minutes ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Wow, I must say that I am extremely surprised by your answer iro of your country of origin.

I am sincerely asking you again though, what is your pro-Depp stance based on?. Is it only based on an anti-Amber stance? Do you sincerely believe he is a person worthy of admiration and regarded as a role-model for others? Or is it a moral stance Iro of socal media wars - - meaning you choose team Depp and oppose team Amber? Or any other reason? Please share. 

Im pro johnny because it was proven that amber lied

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived