Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Nicki Minaj Performance @ 2022 VMAs

VTV

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

Maybe I am ignorant about hip hop, but why doe she never rap all her words? It feels so incomplete. 

Monstermilo
29 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Maybe I am ignorant about hip hop, but why doe she never rap all her words? It feels so incomplete. 

ive always wondered this 

i think it has something to do with her breath control because she doesnt just skip cuss words, she skips regular lyrics pretty frequently 

PartySick
32 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

ive always wondered this 

i think it has something to do with her breath control because she doesnt just skip cuss words, she skips regular lyrics pretty frequently 

Definitely breath control. She needs to work on her lung capacity 'cause she shouldn't have to skip the last word of every line to gasp for air :rip:

I miss stanning her tbh :yennefer:

💚

badfaith
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

She probably likes to hear the audience sing her raps, and they RAAAP. Probably the best thing you could ever want if you're a performer.

Rahrahbitchson
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I miss stanning her tbh :yennefer:

You got the nostalgia too? I mean when she started singing moment for life and everyone in the crowd singing it ugh i love it, i feel so old:toofunny:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

You got the nostalgia too? I mean when she started singing moment for life and everyone in the crowd singing it ugh i love it, i feel so old:toofunny:

I got it with Superbass :bradley:

Actually smiled :bradley:

Then I remembered what she's become :yennefer:

💚

Teletubby

it was underwhelming performance for Vanguard recipient

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheSine

I was fine until they played Super Freaky Girl. Not that they weren't going to play it, but something about that song fuels primal rage inside of me. :reductive:

🖤TheSine🖤

Archived