Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you miss Rihanna?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

To have new songs from her, new videos and a new album. 

I remember in 2010-2012 she had some great songs, like Who's That Chick, Only Girl, We Found Love and she had some nice performances, like this:

What do you think? 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

JaysAMess

YES :giveup:

But I also love that she's happy doing other things, like having a family and becoming a powerful business woman.

It's been way too long, kinda lost hope a year or two ago

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Cameltoe Chariot

I mean sure, but I honestly haven't listened to her in years and so much of her music has aged poorly :partysick:

I feel like she put out fantastic songs that were always very "of the moment", and people have great memories of her - but she hasn't performed in like 6+ years and I can't help but think that she's doomed to disappoint if she ever releases something new.

For whatever reason people have hyped her up in her absence like she was a Madonna or a Janet Jackson and as someone who lived through her rise and saw her twice in concert... I don't see that :bear:

mmm it definitely feels like a new music landscape without her, she is part of the 2010s queens and hasn't joined the 2020s. 

Rahrahbitchson

I like her but tbh i dont know how is going to be if she ever releases music again, i feel like she lost that popstar spirit by turning into this billionaire business woman that doesnt care about music, i mean is not fun if she is going to release music just to please some people but not because she wants that and the fact that she made fun of her fans begging for an album it doesnt feel like she cares about it so i dont miss her because if she doesnt care about her music career neither do i :huntyga: 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

The Z

Not anymore, it's been too long and I wasn't a fan of ANTI so she kinda lost me for now. Not that it matters though, she'll be fine:ladyhaha:

Anderson123

Yes, I miss Rihanna. Can't believe she's taking Christina Aguilera breaks. It's about to be one album in a decade. 

Anti is my favorite but wouldn't mind if she goes back to her routine of one album a year for the next 3-4 years to make up for that time.

DrKindnessKunt1999

Yes and no. The best way that I could summarize how I feel is that if I miss Rihanna then I would just listen to her older music. 

It seems like music isn’t her focus right now, so I’m not expecting any new songs. To be fair, I wasn’t a fan of ANTI, so having this perspective isn’t too hard for me. 

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Not anymore, it's been too long and I wasn't a fan of ANTI so she kinda lost me for now. Not that it matters though, she'll be fine:ladyhaha:

I feel like this is what i wanted to say and you did better :koons: but yeah i mean i miss the 2011 fun Riri with her red hair and stuff but i feel like ANTI (although i like the album) was something she was forced to do so it feels somehow like it was not her

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

huttont

I would gladly take more music if she decided to ever release but I’m not holding my breath. Idk if she’ll ever become a music force like she used to

Better Day

No, I’m tired of waiting. Her last album came out in 2010 with a few singles since then. I’m tired of waiting. 

Together You And I!

Archived