đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Woman with Michael Jackson phobia triggered by impersonator

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

A teenager with a phobia of Michael Jackson has opened up about her fear after a clip of her breaking down over an impersonator went viral.

Ruby Marriott, 18, had been enjoying herself at Bedrock Bar in Ayia Napa, Cyprus when her evening of fun ended in tears.

A Michael Jackson impersonator performed in the bar they were in - and Ruby’s huge fear of the King of Pop hit hard. 

Speaking after her clip went viral online Ruby explained that her fear of the late singer started aged 5.

'I have a genuine fear of Michael Jackson. It all started when I was younger at about five years old.

'My sister and my cousin used to show me creepy edited videos of him that people made and conspiracy theories that he's alive, like photos of him in the background of photos and in people's windows.

Even when his music plays, I have a rush of fear through me. Thriller is the main song that scares me, mainly because of watching the music video when I was younger and it is one of his biggest hits so it's played around me a lot.

If a family member plays his songs, I have to walk out of the room.

The fear started getting worse when we went on a family holiday to LA and stayed in a house we rented for 3 weeks. There was a door with about eight padlocks on it and one of my family members jokingly said "what if Michael Jackson is hiding in there?".
Every night for three weeks, I had the same nightmare of him creeping out of the wardrobe and coming for me while I was asleep. It was awful! 

The photoshopped photos of him have made my phobia worse, people just send them to me or show me and it takes me back to him crawling out of my wardrobe. I'm now 18 and the phobia hasn't gotten any better. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

That Party made her feel sick :( 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

skdjfbsdljkfbskldjfbsdlfjk the family member saying "what if Michael Jackson is hiding in there?" ME! 

badfaith

Unrelated but still kinda related, I really still have that fear of the meme "When you see it, you'll sht bricks." I just got chills writing this this like fr :bradley: The idea that someone or something is just hidden in plain sight in your area is so scary :toofunny:

Saint Hollywood

I was afraid of him too from the ages of 8 to 15-ish. I had nightmares about him after he passed, and couldn’t look at photos of his face for years. They would terrify the hell out of me in all honesty. :messga:

I’m fine now :bear:

NATAH

when it's revealed this girl is @PartySick and their whole MJ stanship here was just therapy to get over the phobia :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Cello

I just want to find one of these resorts that has an MJ impersonator because I see them fairly often on TikTok and I'm missing out on the fun!

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Reginald

Same, sis :toofunny:  When I was a kid and saw Thriller, Ghosts, and Moonwalker... It was all way too much for me to handle :lmao: 

2050b58684ab698aa9b9cfd72458baf8.jpg

fWJC4jVS5hQSeA9zYjZ42K-320-80.jpg

I still get a little anxious watching the Thriller video, as amazing as it is 

SharkmanthaC

I mean those weird edited gifs @PartySick posts give me nightmares too. What an interesting phobia. Didn’t realize you could have phobias of people but I guess it makes sense if it’s tied to trauma. 

she/her/hers

Just show a different side of Michael, the cute one and the phobia will heal itself

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwgfLNIBk54nIecr5cTDab215f861ed1047b601ee646d6fc5be9--disneyMJ-with-pets-michael-jackons-pets-126927

And this extra extra cute one

Spoiler

michael-jackson-creepy.gif

Archived