❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Harry Styles on his sexuality

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Harry on the storyline of My Policeman

Styles plays Tom, a policeman who develops feelings for a museum curator named Patrick. Set in the Fifties, when it was still illegal to be in a same-sex relationship in the U.K., the pair move in secret while Tom pursues a marriage with a schoolteacher named Marion.
The film shifts between the past and the present, when the three reunite under dire circumstances. “It’s obviously pretty unfathomable now to think, ‘Oh, you couldn’t be gay. That was illegal,’ ” Styles says. “I think everyone, including myself, has your own journey with figuring out sexuality and getting more comfortable with it.” To him, My Policeman is a very human story. “It’s not like ‘This is a gay story about these guys being gay.’ It’s about love and about wasted time to me.”

According to Styles, Grandage wanted to highlight what sex is really like between two men in the scenes between Tom and Patrick. “So much of gay sex in film is two guys going at it, and it kind of removes the tenderness from it,” Styles continues. “There will be, I would imagine, some people who watch it who were very much alive during this time when it was illegal to be gay, and [Michael] wanted to show that it’s tender and loving and sensitive.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/harry-styles-harrys-house-dont-worry-darling-my-policeman-cover-1397290/
Rolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2Rolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2Rolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2Rolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2Rolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2Rolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2Faw5WK6UsAATnok?format=jpg&name=largeRolling-Stone-Harry-Styles-Cover-Story-2

i ❤️

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it true though? I've never seen anything of him with a guy yet he keeps that narrative going...

River

this is like to say my dog ate my sexuality but slay I guess

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Another photoshoot where he wears all this and says "oh I'm private"? Groundbreaking. Yet another day where he challenges gender roles by wearing skirts and not saying I like boys. :triggered:

I'm so bored of him. If you're tired of this narrative going on just stop feeding the rumor cycle by addressing it on every single interview. He clearly enjoys the attention he's getting out of this and I'm no longer wondering if he's queerbaiting at this point tbh.

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

4 minutes ago, Bat said:

Isn't it true though? I've never seen anything of him with a guy yet he keeps that narrative going...

People shouldn't have to prove their sexuality imo, people say the same about Gaga but you believe it when she says it but not when he does 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

TortureMeOnReplay
4 minutes ago, Gam said:

People shouldn't have to prove their sexuality imo, people say the same about Gaga but you believe it when she says it but not when he does 

The thing is, he's never stated his sexuality. He says "the world may never know" and then uses skirts, etc to appeal to a broader audience. 

Just now, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The thing is, he's never stated his sexuality. He says "the world may never know" and then uses skirts, etc to appeal to a broader audience. 

That's true, i'm sure he's hinted at being bisexual before but just doesn't wanna say it

Just doesn't feel right to pressure him so much about it :air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

TortureMeOnReplay
1 minute ago, Gam said:

That's true, i'm sure he's hinted at being bisexual before but just doesn't wanna say it

Just doesn't feel right to pressure him so much about it :air:

Nobody (on here) has been upset yet that he doesn't label his sexuality. The issue is that he has never said "I like multiple genders" or "I like x gender". 

Benji

I’m so fed up of him trying to queerbait. A straight man parading around like he might be bisexual to boost his career, f*cking yawn.

He keeps giving these annoying answers like he’s above the question… you can literally veto the entire question when arranging the interview if you’re so fed up of talking about it Harry :samanthac:

Sorry, I just can’t stand him :bradley:

codymonster
23 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

He wants his sexuality to be a topic so bad...

I’d actually disagree. I think this is clearly a sign that the world needs to wake up and stop associating mannerisms/clothing/hobbies, with sexuality. He makes a point to AVOID talking about his sexuality, but because he dresses flamboyantly, all everyone can talk about his him being bisexual. 
Same with Shawn Mendez. He clearly HATES talking about his sexuality, but is said to be gay based on his mannerisms.

If anything, I applaud Harry for not discussing his sexuality. If he wants to dress flamboyantly,  let him do it. The world needs more straight people who feel comfortable exploring their likes/dislikes, and not feeling like they will be labelled something every time they step outside their gender norm.

I do get what people are saying, but if we want to stomp out toxic masculinity, let’s stop calling people gay whenever someone tries to explore themselves and step outside the male norm.

Archived