Gaga in Boston: BLOODPOP Made me Make Chromatica a Dance Record

JRCF29

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lasagna
Just now, PartySick said:

It's amazing how every word in this sentence annoyed me more than the last :patrizia:

(Being dramatic again, don't actually fight me)

Anyway, Gaga and Mark did amazing work on Joanne, thank you. It was a pop album (just like all her other albums) with a splash of Americana and rock. Hardly directionless :grr:

perfect illusion and million reasons the two singles of the album could genuinely be from different albums im sry but miss joanne had no direction

I Have Information That Could Lead To The Arrest Of Mark Ronson

human turd

Benji
4 minutes ago, lasagna said:

joanne is such a confused album it blows my mind how directionless it was. to have sinners prayer, perfect illusion, million reasons, dancin in circles, and just another day on the same album is demented :air:

I just know after Bloodpop got dragged into fixing Joanne, he was adamant he wasn’t having that be the Gaga album he was known for :bear:

When she started writing piano songs again he knew he had to drag her ass back into the studio to make a dance record again and they DELIVERED :firega:

lasagna

kind of unrelated but i do wish gaga would make a pure heavy metal/rock album like no pop no ballads no anything just straight metallica / led zeppelin that would be fire

just imagining an album full of these type of vocals is making me slap honey on my young pancake:

human turd

Mister G
2 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

During Friday's Chromatica Ball date at Fenway Park, Lady Gaga told the crowd that she originally wanted to make Chromatica an album of piano ballads, but produced BLOODPOP forced her to make it a dance record.

She said that about 1000 Doves, not the entire album. She said he made her make this track a dance record. Unless you’re trying to joke around.

PartySick
5 minutes ago, lasagna said:

perfect illusion and million reasons the two singles of the album could genuinely be from different albums im sry but miss joanne had no direction

I Have Information That Could Lead To The Arrest Of Mark Ronson

1 minute ago, Benji said:

BANS :grr:

Bans for all of you :grr:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✹

PartySick
4 minutes ago, lasagna said:

kind of unrelated but i do wish gaga would make a pure heavy metal/rock album like no pop no ballads no anything just straight metallica / led zeppelin that would be fire

just imagining an album full of these type of vocals is making me slap honey on my young pancake:

This I'm into :firega:

I just want her to ditch pop/dance music for one album. That's all I ask :messga:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✹

NATAH
7 minutes ago, lasagna said:

we need it and we need interflop to NOT interfere with production to try and water it down!!

mother, what must i do?

GagaUnderYou

Honestly he’s one of the worst things to happen to Gaga lol we need DJWS & RedOne back 

I can actually imagine almost all of the songs as ballad or at least piano version, I think it would have been a beautiful album that way tbh. But having it be dance was perfect for during pandemic so it's fine

She should release the piano versions tho :diane:

ProfessionalClown
52 minutes ago, lasagna said:

joanne is such a confused album it blows my mind how directionless it was. to have sinners prayer, perfect illusion, million reasons, dancin in circles, and just another day on the same album is demented :air:

Honestly it would’ve been smart to make a double sided record with one side more focuses on the ballad-y country and the second more the electronic influenced or faster paces songs.

Side A:

1. Diamond Heart 

2. Perfect Illusion

3. Sinner’s Prayer 

4. Grigio Girls

5. Joanne 

6. Million Reasons  

7. Angel Down

Side B:

1. Come To Mama

2. John Wayne 

3. A-Yo

4. Dancin’ in Circles  

5. Hey Girl 

6. Just Another Day

(No lie while writing this I ordered it like this and I actually wasn’t mad. It feels more coherent than the regular listing)

ProfessionalClown
44 minutes ago, lasagna said:

Rockga >>>>

Sorcerer

And we love Bloodpop for it. Chromatica is Gaga's most polished album, sound engineering-wise.

And I can't imagine 911, Sour Candy, Babylon, Replay and Alice as piano ballads :saladga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived