Featured Posts

i feel like the original looked like a chromatica oreo cookie

this one is so sleek and nightmarish, i love it

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
19 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Kinda insane how Gaga is literally having her most critically acclaimed tour right now and her fans are still speculating about an "original" show :yennefer:

If y'all want a colorful galaxy-themed show, go to Coldplay's tour. The Chromatica Ball does not look like any show right now. Gaga's mind is amazing.

Gaga could win AOTY or an Oscar for her acting and they’d still be asking where ARTPOP Act 2 is lol

Cameltoe Chariot
10 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

Gaga could win AOTY or an Oscar for her acting and they’d still be asking where ARTPOP Act 2 is lol

I mean
 she DID win an Oscar and they were still asking for those demos :messga:

The Z
5 hours ago, zerojk said:

Exactly, fans always forget the artstyle that the album itself expresses and always think of "stupid love" aesthetic when they think of chromatica for some reason

Well it has to be her fault then, there's definitely something she didn't communicate thebright way, there's a reason why most fans forget about it

CatelynnMarie

I LOVE TCB as we have it now. I think it’s her best tour overall. However I am intrigued by this jungle concept and just interested in seeing or knowing more about what it would have been. It’s always fun to see, learn, hear, earlier concepts of art and see the progression to end result. 

This theme also is making me think of the Paper Mag shoot from 2020 as well as the V Mag shoot with how much of nature was integrated with those. We see more of it in the Paper Mag shoot, but during that shoot for V, we got clips of her performing for the camera to the Babylon demo and people on set that mentioned everything being so animalistic. 

either way, it’s really fun speculating and I just hope she puts the tour merch up on the site after the tour is over, that way everyone can have the opportunity to get what they’d like. It’s very bizarre to me with the merch. So random. It makes sense like the DĂŒsseldorf show got that sweatshirt (it being the starter show), but the London shows randomly getting that tee, and now this one at Boston? Perhaps the London one makes slightly more sense, maybe? Idk all I know is the rollout was very rushed, as it seems to be with a lot of shows now in general. 

elijahfan
37 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

We see more of it in the Paper Mag shoot, but during that shoot for Vogue, we got clips of her performing for the camera to the Babylon demo and people on set that mentioned everything being so animalistic.

I think you're referring to the V Magazine shoot with Jean-Paul Goude, and that shoot is entirely Jean-Paul Goude's aesthetic. You guys are mixing everything up to give credit to that rumor :saladga:

CatelynnMarie
33 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I think you're referring to the V Magazine shoot with Jean-Paul Goude, and that shoot is entirely Jean-Paul Goude's aesthetic. You guys are mixing everything up to give credit to that rumor :saladga:

Thank you, yes I was. Sorry, there was no confusing or bad intent behind what I was saying, I just couldn’t remember well (I suffer from some memory loss problems and when I was typing was going through a bad anxiety attack and trying to distract myself, which is why I got the shoot wrong. I was trying to distract myself and just trying to have fun and be a part of the conversation/ speculation. Truly I didn’t mean for it to come out bad or like I was fueling fire or dissatisfied). Gonna fix that in my OG post. 

TAIPEI

once u spokes opposite opinions then u got dragged :huntyga: 

no one said her museum of brutality is bad, the stage inspired by brutalist architecture is amazing and i love it, every phases and the aesthetics was not as i am expected before but it still slays. overall, I am satisfied with chromatica ball.

lots of fans were expected the neon pink hair, tribes, planet, alien/otherworldly vibes, caves and rocks, cyberpunk or ancient city style cityscape, even the migdal bāᾇēl...etc. and regarded these as the original theme for the ball, but most of things i mentioned above its not happened on the show at all. it doesn't matter 'cause she really SERVED!

imagery and reality could be coexist and non-interfering with one another, no need to refute each other's opinions. TCB are fait accompli and it have to keep going to finish the rest of dates. after all we'll look forward to gaga's next act like the joker 2 film, vegas residency 2O23 and  LG7, just like she never look back to her old/past projects, so there's meaningless in arguing now.

now i am exciting for her to arrive in tokyo on sept, not only bcuz we're all in asia also she always do her best and usually presents something special in japan so lets wait and see :sis:

James Gibson

Wouldnt the jungle set be just one of the themes for the tour? Kinda how TMB has a central park act? Y'all are thinking too much on that theme alone.

And the eventual Chroma Ball concert is also divided with multiple themes throughout of it. Which explored the album concept in a much more interesting way which none of us were expecting, so I guess thats more exciting.

If it were to explore the 'colorful' aesthetics from early on in the era I guess only if she did more visuals from the album with videos tying that story together. But I doubt there's any story at all lol. Evolving from an imaginary planet to confronting you own traumas turned Chromatica into a much more intriguing concept and im here for it.

Cameltoe Chariot
10 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Thank you, yes I was. Sorry, there was no confusing or bad intent behind what I was saying, I just couldn’t remember well (I suffer from some memory loss problems and when I was typing was going through a bad anxiety attack and trying to distract myself, which is why I got the shoot wrong. I was trying to distract myself and just trying to have fun and be a part of the conversation/ speculation. Truly I didn’t mean for it to come out bad or like I was fueling fire or dissatisfied). Gonna fix that in my OG post. 

OMG don't stress sis :kara: it was an honest mistake! I can't speak for @elijahfan but I will say in my experience GGD has a maaaajor issue with misinformation spreading as fact, and a lot of fans get really passionate about their theories and go to great lengths to "prove" them :awkney: so I get where they were coming from.

We're just having fun and a good ol' fashioned monster kiki, don't worry about it :vegas:

Oh wait this makes sense... All the Chromatica music videos were in the desert and were her pain. Technically Chromatica is her mind, so after the pain is healing and growth...aka a desert becomes a forest. Also could be why Babylon has animal noises in it and it's the last song. We're not supposed to be in the desert anymore...

HER MIND. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW TCB WOULD HAVE BEEN.

EGOT2027

do we think the tour would’ve actually been five shows? i remember thinking it was scheduled like that (with 5 shows, many a week apart) for her hip, but clearly i underestimated her!

Sneaky Oliver

It makes sense, the piano feels disconnected to the whole brutalist aesthethic. And it looks like a tree. Recreating the locations from the Chromatica map was my initial thought for the tour as well. Maybe now that she's revamping Enigma... she chose the more "serious" theme for the world tour and the "fun/fantasy" for Vegas

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived