đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TCB 8/20 shows: 100% sold out with $38.2M revenue

Meat

Featured Posts

gabeoz
16 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

They use the blue sections even if it’s just resales. If you zoom in on actual seats I’m sure it will appear a lot more sold out. 

Theres a lot of original sale tickets for the Houston date. It’s likely it’ll sell Itll mostly out right before .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
30 minutes ago, KORG said:

Maybe I'm mistaken! I thought it was Italy where it was a real nightmare selling tickets & they had to discount a bunch in the end

The only date that really struggled was the second Birmingham date and I should know because I was there. Considering she'd already done another date elsewhere in the city, there was limited demand for the second one and it sold just 9,522 tickets for an arena that can hold around 15.5k at full capacity. It only made just under $800k, the lowest selling date by some margin. I do remember there being a lot of open space where I was standing and looking up to see a lot of seats empty, so I'm assuming it's that one. But I don't think that's why she didn't go to Birmingham this time or that she'll skip Birmingham in future, she just had a very limited amount of time to cram in as many tickets as far and wide as she could and so London was naturally the only choice.

Yaaaas Gaga

She really deserves this. The amount of effort she has clearly put into the tour, from the vocals and the choreography through to the stage performance and the overall concept. I'm glad she's getting the recognition she deserves. I think stadium tours suit Gaga best; one because she can fill them and two because the atmosphere that she and the crowd creates is just pure energy. I really hope there's another tour soon but I think she would struggle to fit one in once the filming starts for Joker 2.

Archived