Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMORS: G Close and T Hanks to Join Joker 2?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Helxig

OH MY GOD I HOPE SO!

Not only is Glenn very close friends with Cynthia and Gaga knows her personally... but she knows her way around these roles like noone else

4205bd9d4682c5dd2208113ca7f867145a944acb

The support she could give Gaga while working alongside her for this role is immeasurable!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack3257
9 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

don’t @ me but had glen done anything similar to a singing role or a super over the top role before? sorry i’m a bad gay and not as familiar with her stuff as i should be

Glen Close literally played Norma Desmond (an unhinged silent movie star obsessed with game and lusting to return to her glory days) in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Sunset Boulevard in LA and on Broadway in the 90s and reprised the role 5 years ago on the West End and Broadway.  That alone proves she can be over the top and song.

BTW: If you haven’t seen the film you totally should.  I’m a film student and it’s by far my favorite old Hollywood movie, plus Norma is a role I could definitely see Gaga playing in the remake.

RichAssPiss

OK, but the storyline of her and Glenn Close winning Oscars on the same night after going head to head for A Star Is Born/The Wife is an Oscar press writer's dream. Especially because Glenn is the long suffering "biggest loser" at the acting Oscars. 

hieronymus

I just got full body chills in 80° weather... Please let this be true. This film is going to be so far up my alley I'll be able to taste it.

badfaith
3 hours ago, zakariah said:

her singing voice is sooooo good

Not me thinking this was Joe Black :air::deadbanana:

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

OK, but the storyline of her and Glenn Close winning Oscars on the same night after going head to head for A Star Is Born/The Wife is an Oscar press writer's dream. Especially because Glenn is the long suffering "biggest loser" at the acting Oscars. 

She deserved one so badly, she's the Dianne warren of the acting categories.

18 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

This project is SO ambitious. :air: I hope this is a strong sequel, we rarely see those. Can't believe we're 2 years away from it though.

Top Gun Maverick is also a sequel and it’s miles ahead of the original movie. I hope it’s the same for Joker 2 please God :pray:

Archived