💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMORS: G Close and T Hanks to Join Joker 2?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

don’t shoot the messenger!! no idea where this info is coming from but it looks like glenn close twitter has picked up the rumor that she’s in joker 2. some are also floating tom hanks. again idk the glenn close equivalent of dot so idk who their insiders are lol. i did notice though that gaga mentioned wanting to work with tom hanks at the same exact time in january deuxmoi said gaga was in talks for joker 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
Just now, weed said:

omggggggggg pop goes my cuca! I'd gag for Glenn being ha mother

i knowwww. sadly i’m sure it’s just a rumor but my GOD this would be epic

PopReaper

I think the first mention of this came from here:

It's from June, and this person says that they've heard that Glenn would play Harley's mother who's also Arkham's director, Tom Hanks would play Gotham's mayor, and that the movie would be more about Harleen than the Joker. Recently over at the AwardsWorthy forum other people have mentioned that they've heard about Glenn as well, but I'm not sure if they got the information from this tweet or from somebody else.

Hope it's true tho! Gaga and Glenn have good chemistry and Glenn is a legend so she'd be a great choice for the role.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I think the first mention of this came from here:

It's from June, and this person says that they've heard that Glenn would play Harley's mother who's also Arkham's director, Tom Hanks would play Gotham's mayor, and that the movie would be more about Harleen than the Joker. Recently over at the AwardsWorthy forum other people have mentioned that they've heard about Glenn as well, but I'm not sure if they got the information from this tweet or from somebody else.

Hope it's true tho! Gaga and Glenn have good chemistry and Glenn is a legend so she'd be a great choice for the role.

don’t @ me but had glen done anything similar to a singing role or a super over the top role before? sorry i’m a bad gay and not as familiar with her stuff as i should be

monstrosity
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

the movie would be more about Harleen than the Joker

It better be :patrizia:

PopReaper
1 minute ago, EGOT2027 said:

don’t @ me but had glen done anything similar to a singing role or a super over the top role before? sorry i’m a bad gay and not as familiar with her stuff as i should be

As far as singing roles go she famously starred on the musical adaptation of Sunset Boulevard, and in terms of over the top roles (if you mean in the sense of the performance itself being over-the-top or campy) she's played the unhinged female antagonist in Fatal Attraction and Cruella in the 101 Dalmatians movies. I think the singing will probably be limited to Gaga and Joaquin tho, and even if these rumors are true her character may not be super over the top, if anything I think she'd probably be cold and controlling, if she's a director at a mental institution.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

Cruella De Vil in the old 101 Dalmatians movie was OTT in a great way 

CoolTrainerTerry
8 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

101 dalmatians GIF

DrKindnessKunt1999
23 minutes ago, weed said:

omggggggggg pop goes my cuca! I'd gag for Glenn being ha mother

It’ll be ironic if Glenn played Gaga’s Mom since Cynthia and Glenn are real life friends:

Schwerk

Glenn is close with Cynthia and therefor has a very familiar comfortabel chemistry with Gaga which would probably read very well on screen. So excited if this is true.

I don't know Harleys backstage but if anyone can play an intensense phychotic character, it's Glenn Close.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived