💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Julia Fox in Los Angeles

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

On Thursday, Julia Fox put on another very daring display in a barely-there latex outfit during an LA outing.
61316733-11105171-a-m-23_1660289307209.j61316735-11105171-Incredible_The_outfit_featured_a_one_shouldered_cleavage_exposin-m-16_1660289230749.jpg61316723-11105171-Wow_On_Thursday_Julia_61316737-11105171-Sexy_Her_ensemble_incl61316739-11105171-Sizzling_The_model_exh
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

pop a 911

I’d just say the hair needs to be more exciting but other than that it’s a cute look 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

RAMROD

She actually did that herself. Yeahhh...

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

Serving like she's straight from Chromatica's Black Tribe :legend:

25 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

I’d just say the hair needs to be more exciting but other than that it’s a cute look 

One thing I like about Julia is I'm pretty sure she doesn't have pro hair and MUA's for her street looks like this, she does her hair and makeup herself. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

elijahfan

It's kinda getting gimmicky now. I wish she brought something else to the table than just showing up in risqué outfits, one after the other. She was great in Uncut Gems, more of that please.

Suspiria
35 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's kinda getting gimmicky now. I wish she brought something else to the table than just showing up in risqué outfits, one after the other. She was great in Uncut Gems, more of that please.

This is what people said about Gaga back in the day and look where it led us:patrizia:

gagafull.jpg

She and Gaga are the only person who can pull that off

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived