Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Margot Robbie insulted by Gaga playing Harley

Dojo

Featured Posts

CharlieQuinn

Did she created the character? No. She can remain pressed and mad at the world.:reductive:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dojo
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Whose confirmed its Harley though:gum:

Gaga is not playing Harley Quinn, she is playing Harley Queen y'all

monstrosity

This is obviously fake, but funny bc the article is implying that Gaga is more bankable and relevant than MargotĀ :ohwell:Ā also Margot even if I love her would have been the worst possible choice for this specific movieĀ and Gaga is a better actress so

OysterBaby

Wait what?? I literally thought she was gonna play the jokerā€¦ aw man not as cool as I thought it was gonna be lol

Reject False Icons

How do you guys buy into this fake drama?

and why tf is playing Barbie a bad thingĀ :triggered:

Dojo
1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

How do you guys buy into this fake drama?

and why tf is playing Barbie a bad thingĀ :triggered:

Ā 

it amazes me how people get so heated and take it directly to Margot when is clearly fake

high culture

Let's bite our tongues to not make the situation worse, let's let Gaga's acting speak for itself and see how the final product turns out.Ā 
My mom and step dad are big superhero movie fans (I'm not) and they don't think Gaga is good for the role, I told them let's see how it turns out and let Gaga's acting speak for itself when it comes out in 2 years.Ā 
I believe in our girl!!!

RenegAde

This makes no sense becauseĀ as actresses,Ā her and gaga are probably at the same level based on accolades. Infact gaga has an Oscar and she doesn'tĀ 

altern8version

This is so stupid and clearly untrue, it's almost cringe.Ā 

This sounds like something that would have come out in a tabloid in like... 2012.Ā 

JaysAMess

The fact that some people in this thread actually believe this article, when Margot has openly stated that she's excited for what other actors bring to the character of Harley.

Future Lovers

Yā€™all better not actually be believing this. Ok! Magazine is a joke tabloid trash mag, donā€™t pay it the slightest bit of attentionĀ 

holy scheisse

It wouldnā€™t make sense. Itā€™s not like Jared Leto is playing joker.Ā 

Just to be clear, this article is about Margot, not Gaga, and it basically portrays her as an idioticĀ brat. I hope she sues. They shouldn't get away with publishing that sort of s--t about someone.

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Wym? Bey is def jealous of 19 time Grammy winner and 15 #1 holder Raini ā€œThe Queenā€ Rodriguez.Ā 

Donā€™t forget about her iconic collaboration with Cupcakke, Squirt on Me

šŸ’¦šŸ’¦ā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸŒˆšŸŒˆ

Ā 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived