💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where did this come from?

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

I've checked and checked, and this tweet appears to be the only source for the claim that she's making 5 million for Joker 2. 

I'm personally extremely, extremely skeptical of this number, but I've already seen this claim in three languages, all framed as a fact rather than a rumour while citing this tweet as the only source.

River

From space.

Only Joaquin’s salary was revealed

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

What the HELL in 2022 would any reasonable minded journalist use a random tweet as a source?!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

Grace from Beyond The Trailer said it first few weeks ago on her livestream segment. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Not that photoshopped picture of her as Harley Quinn when we now know that's not even her character:laughga:

What the HELL in 2022 would any reasonable minded journalist use a random tweet as a source?!

Who is she playing?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mother of Puppies

So she’s not Harley?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Helxig
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Who is she playing?

19 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

So she’s not Harley?

You guys I'm gonna be honest here, I messed up. She probably is playing Harley considering the promo is her and Joaquin's silhouettes dancing together (and Harley is Jokers love interest duh)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

alsemanche
22 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

So she’s not Harley?

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Who is she playing?

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

You guys I'm gonna be honest here, I messed up. She probably is playing Harley considering the promo is her and Joaquin's silhouettes dancing together (and Harley is Jokers love interest duh)

Nothing is confirmed yet but the initial leak about the movie had information about the plot and the script and whatnot and apparently Gaga's character isn't Harley. It didn't say who though. Ofc none of this is fact yet 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Also, she literally has a heart on her cheek in the teaser. Which is as Harley Quinn as it gets

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Just now, alsemanche said:

Nothing is confirmed yet but the initial leak about the movie had information about the plot and the script and whatnot and apparently Gaga's character isn't Harley. It didn't say who though. Ofc none of this is fact yet 

She has Harley's heart on the cheek on the teaser, so I'd say she's playing her. Who knows if as Harley Quinn or as Dr Harleen Quinzel.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived