đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meaning of this interlude? (spoilers)

Klonoa

Featured Posts

Imo she is talking about the mind of the artist and how freedom is vital for one's artistry. How art is beyond any limits. But that is just my interpretation of the text I am hearing, could be wrong. 

Bloody hooker

I just spent the last hour trying to interpret each verse. I believe she talking about enjoying life and the art it provides us more than the art that we create ourselves.

Here is my interpretation (I’m not good with this kind of stuff :selena:). I didn’t interpret the first verse, because I have no idea what to write for that:

Spoiler

Who studies honesty with wilder-gaze, while through it's oddity must wings take flight

Through alchemy the artist's mind a maze, a labyrinth of souls of joy and plight 

The mind of the artist is created by its own complex chemistry that in turn creates complex joy and difficulty

Admired by all faithful to their craft, my gasp is quick! Imagining we're free

The creative aspect of the mind is respected by all who create. A lot of people dedicated their time to their own craft. I have times where I imagine that we are not fixated solely by our own craft

So like the way all children learn to laugh effortlessly, I have love for thee 

It takes time to learn that we don’t have to create art ourselves, but I still love those who do

If fantasy could surely make a friend, the palette of your dreams would draw them mad 

If your fantasy could come true, and it would probably be dark and not joyful

Beyond the universe you no know it

No one knows what’s beyond our universe

Whilst some still search for color never had

Some will try to find joy elsewhere, and it will not have joy once so ever

This life is only art, on life support

This current iteration of life is art, and it’s not immortal

And nature is knight! No king, or court

Life is art in the sense of abstraction, and it has more beauty than anything else

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived