Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga's dogwalker hasn't seen Gaga's dogs in over a year & wants to know why

dit

Featured Posts

At his surprise conviction Wednesday, White pleaded “no contest” to second-degree robbery under a deal in which prosecutors dropped two other charges alleging attempted murder and conspiracy. Judge Richard Kemalyan accepted the terms of the deal and sentenced White on the spot, giving him three years for the robbery conviction and an extra year for a gun enhancement because a different defendant was armed. 

“You didn’t just steal dogs from me that night, you stole my livelihood,” Fischer told White. Now when Fischer tries to care for dogs, he questions “every move” he makes, “worried something is going to happen to them,” he said.

I’ve lost all my money. I’m in severe credit card debt, and I’ve become dependent on the kindness and donations of strangers, friends, and family just to survive,” he said, adding that his mother wanted to be in court as well Wednesday but didn’t have the resources to buy a plane ticket.

Without naming anyone, Fischer said, “other friends seem to have abandoned me in my time of need.” He also said he hasn’t seen Gaga’s dogs in almost a year, and it’s been a “struggle to know why.”

“I miss them every day. They were my whole life,” he said.

“You stole my purpose, and I’ve been lost without it,” he told White, adding that his hope going forward is that both of them will find ways to heal.

“I will lead a purposeful life that serves others and myself, and that’s my wish for you. My wish for you is the same. After you serve your time, if you want to make amends, find some meaning out of this. Find a life of purpose and serve those around you. That will mean more to me than any sort of time that you serve,” he said.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lady-gaga-dog-walker-speak-assailant-plea-sentencing-1392138/

Reading this broke my heart. His life has been flipped upside down. I hope he is able to rise from this now that his attacker is sentenced and I hope he gets to see Gaga's dogs again. He clearly really loved them. He risked his life for them! Also feel bad he is going through financial troubles... :( 

• dit changed the title to Gaga's dogwalker hasn't seen Gaga's dogs in over a year & wants to know why
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly because Gaga's been at home & not touring at that time, so has no need for a dog walker....

ChicaSkas

I was just about to post that the inadvertently released dognapper / shooter was finally caught:

https://heysocal.com/2022/08/03/lasd-arrests-man-charged-in-shooting-of-lady-gagas-dog-walker/

Good job @dit

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Debithius
4 hours ago, KORG said:

Possibly because Gaga's been at home & not touring at that time, so has no need for a dog walker....

Edit: Yo, people I didn't know he raised 45k and decided to burn all of his money on **** and then demanded more even though Gaga paid for his expenses.

-------

This but... It really rubs me the wrong way. I would at least try to help him out with as much of his financial problems as possible, therapy etc. Just show him how grateful you are or find him another job or give him other duties around the house. He literally risked his own life for her dogs. 

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, Debithius said:

This but... It really rubs me the wrong way. I would at least try to help him out with as much of his financial problems as possible, therapy etc. Just show him how grateful I am or find another job or give him other duties around the house. He literally risked his own life for her dogs. 

I'm pretty sure she paid for his surgery and medical bills, I remember a thread last year and it came across as he just expected more and more money from her. 

blackpink

tbh he would be a walking target if Gaga’s team continued to let him walk her dogs after the incident which would put them all in more danger. it’s probably in both parties interest to part ways after what happened

either way i feel for him, hope he gets back on his feet with whatever career he ends up pursuing 

11 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I'm pretty sure she paid for his surgery and medical bills, I remember a thread last year and it came across as he just expected more and more money from her. 

She paid his medical bills & its not like she shot him... he is selling his story to make quick money.

Catnikko
16 minutes ago, Debithius said:

This but... It really rubs me the wrong way. I would at least try to help him out with as much of his financial problems as possible, therapy etc. Just show him how grateful you are or find him another job or give him other duties around the house. He literally risked his own life for her dogs. 

she paid for all his medical bills

didn't we find out he's broke because he spends his money partying? I remember someone made a thread ages ago

Actual patient

Meat
29 minutes ago, Debithius said:

She has already helped him enough by paying for his medical bills, do you even know how much that costs in the US? :toofunny:

He is a grown man and needs to get a job. 

Guillaume Hamon

She paid his medical bills back then so the big debt ain't coming from it. She also paid him a Psy for a while to help him emerge after the trauma.

She had him at her house while filming HOG so he had no bills to pay for 2 months giving him an occasion to save quite a lot of money on top of getting a break.

We don't know if she gave him money on top of it but it's a possibility...

Apparently he decided to not work and travel since the accident a year and a half ago which isn't sustainable for anyone and will always lead to severe debt.

He relied on a GoFundMe that got him 45 000 dollars in the last 7 months but he still got severe credit card debt.

It's the second time he complains publicly without naming Gaga even if he's obviously trying to pressure her into giving him money.

Sarah H

If she's not in contact with him now then I'd think there would be a good reason for it. We can't know what's been said between them. 

Oh yeah, didn't he decide not to work afterwards and live in a camper van partying and touring the country instead? He had a gofundme setup so he could travel.

OnFireTheseDays

Surely someone is looking after/walking her dogs at the moment due to touring? 
If that’s the truth then that’s so so sad. Poor guy.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived